Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 07:50 PM

Default Re: EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)where did you use your cards?

Hi all. Does anyone have a link to something just generally describing ePass? I'm considering getting it and would like to understand it better. I checked out their site, but would like some more info. Particularly,

1) What security measures do they have...that is, what kind of stuff will I have to send them to verify I am who I say I am?

2) When will the above measures be required (at what time in the process)?

3) What sorts of numbers are allowed on ePass? Obviously I cannot pull out $100k in 1 transaction. According to their site, it seems like the maximum allowed per day is $1000. Is this correct or is that per transaction? Basically, what's the most I can pull out on an ePass card via an ATM?

4) What's the best strategy for getting money out? ATM or bank transaction?

5) Which banks accept ePass and which do not?

6) How long would it take to have a fully functional ePass account with a card and everything?

7) Is it a good idea to attach it to a bank account or will the visa card work just fine? Is it possible to get the limits Up-ed without attaching it to a bank account?

I guess those are the main questions I have. Thanks.
Old 08-05-2007, 08:11 PM

I am getting the 'error communicating with bank error' when attempting to make a withdrawal. Called customer service, waited < 5mins and rep said there was an issue with their processors and to try again after an hour. I'll wait until tomorrow morning and give it a try again. Monday morning withdrawals have been going smoothly so far and show up in my bank on Friday, so I'll post how it goes tomorrow morning.
Old 08-05-2007, 08:46 PM

Default Re: Electron Card did not work this morning

[ QUOTE ]

This has been mentioned a few times in this thread and it happened to me yesterday as well. I cashed out $700 and kept trying to withdraw(starting at $500) and got the insufficient funds message, until I got down to $200. I don't think anyone has figured this out yet, but its going to be a pain in the ass pulling out such little amounts at a time when I cash out a few thousand. However, I'd rather do it this way then have it hit my bank account and send a red flag to my bank. Does anyone know the max. amount most ATM allow you to withdraw?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm 100% sure that this has already been discussed, but I'm not reading the entire thread so I'd really appriciate if someone could just recap the discussion for me....

Is it dangerous to go straight to your bank? I have no problem paying all taxes. Would it be better to just go through the ATM even if its annoying to have to withdraw small amounts at a time(and pay $35 to get it)?
Old 08-05-2007, 09:39 PM

Assani-
I am not really concerned about paying taxes either. I'm mostly worried about transactions getting rejected or funds being frozen.
Old 08-05-2007, 11:14 PM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

wire tranfer ftw
Old 08-06-2007, 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am getting the 'error communicating with bank error' when attempting to make a withdrawal. Called customer service, waited < 5mins and rep said there was an issue with their processors and to try again after an hour. I'll wait until tomorrow morning and give it a try again. Monday morning withdrawals have been going smoothly so far and show up in my bank on Friday, so I'll post how it goes tomorrow morning.

[/ QUOTE ]

Success! The withdrawal went through this morning.
Old 08-06-2007, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else getting the general unable to make a withdrawal error message at the moment?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes

[/ QUOTE ]

I will probably run to an ATM today to see if I can still pull my standard $1500. I will post an update if I get around to it. If you don't have the ATM card, get it!

[/ QUOTE ]

how can you pull $1500 off epassport card a day, doesn't it has a limit of 300 or 600 a day?
Old 08-06-2007, 04:56 PM

I sent in my limit increase forms the other day, hopefully I get $1000/day. That would be ballin'.
Old 08-06-2007, 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Assani-
I am not really concerned about paying taxes either. I'm mostly worried about transactions getting rejected or funds being frozen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Understood. What I'm asking is this: Are you taking an extreme measure just to be absolutely safe or is this something that any reasonable person should do? Have there been multiple reported cases of funds frozen by U.S. banks when getting money off of epasspore?
Old 08-06-2007, 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Assani-

[/ QUOTE ]

Understood. What I'm asking is this: Are you taking an extreme measure just to be absolutely safe or is this something that any reasonable person should do? Have there been multiple reported cases of funds frozen by U.S. banks when getting money off of epasspore?

[/ QUOTE ]

he doesn't want to be accused of making numerous small transactions so as to avoid automatic reporting to the IRS

don't worry about Epass for now, they're fine
Closed Thread