Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How much money will you make this year?
$100,000-$200,000 1 5.26%
$200,001-$500,000 1 5.26%
$500,001-$1,000,000 2 10.53%
>$1,000,000 15 78.95%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 10:35 AM

Default Re: FROM Brandi Hawbaker

[ QUOTE ]
Ok... Sorry but I've finally reached my breaking point, and am disgusted to the place of not returning here again. I'm tired of the stripper remarks. I've had a million jobs, but I can assure you that you did not recognize me at some club.
If that's the kind of delusional thoughts you want to have about me, so be it. If that makes my life more interesting to you, so be it.
I'm just a girl, trying to do what I love to do... and being beat down every moment in the process. Lay off me. Or grab some real balls and do something good for yourself.
What's sad is that many people on this site have had great advice and kind words to say. Too bad some of you feel the need to beat someone down and ruin it for the rest.
Grow up. I'm over it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try another forum. The name of this place is News,Views and Gossip but you can drop the first 2.

RZ
Old 12-14-2006, 10:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok... Sorry but I've finally reached my breaking point, and am disgusted to the place of not returning here again. I'm tired of the stripper remarks. I've had a million jobs, but I can assure you that you did not recognize me at some club.
If that's the kind of delusional thoughts you want to have about me, so be it. If that makes my life more interesting to you, so be it.
I'm just a girl, trying to do what I love to do... and being beat down every moment in the process. Lay off me. Or grab some real balls and do something good for yourself.
What's sad is that many people on this site have had great advice and kind words to say. Too bad some of you feel the need to beat someone down and ruin it for the rest.
Grow up. I'm over it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am confused what you expected. Everyone's first knowledge of you was a pic of you holding a FTP logo over an exposed boob. And didn't you just yesterday say you had some photographer take nekkid pictures of you?

You can't suddenly turn around an claim to be offended that someone thought you were a stripper.

On the other hand, I thought you were a good sport. Sad to see you go.
Old 12-14-2006, 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Grow up. I'm over it.

[/ QUOTE ]

MUST BE THAT TIME OF THE MONTH!

seriously though, the way you come off throughout this thread is you don't care what a couple of these dudes have to say, yet it looks like you do. and you shouldn't. yeah, most of the guys saying negative [censored] are fat, ugly and pale and spend 90% of their time on a computer. so why do you care?

there are obviously people here who enjoy your time, and "like" you. and you like that attention. so be a man, sack it up, and ignore the negative comments.
Old 12-14-2006, 12:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so be a man

[/ QUOTE ]
awesome
Old 12-14-2006, 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can assure you that you did not recognize me at some club.

[/ QUOTE ]
I know. That's what I'm so disappointed about! If only I had made more of an effort to frequent strip clubs a year or two ago, we could be making beautiful music together.

[ QUOTE ]
grab some real balls and do something good for yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm still giggling over this.
Old 12-14-2006, 04:05 PM

OK, this thread is back.

A note:

Total insults towards Brandi, as with any poster, are bad. However, there's nothing wrong with speculation and rumor, that's why the forum exists. Brandy's happily fanned the flames of attention when it suits her, and if she's going to wig out when that changes, that's her issue.

I've had a policy of treating established pros whose contributions are a real value add to the forums with kid gloves. To be blunt, that's not really the case here. This may help explain what might seem like an inconsistancy in what gets deleted and what stays. (that and generally trying to delete less and stay out the way more).
Old 12-14-2006, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm tired of the stripper remarks.

[/ QUOTE ]
Take them as a compliment. When people suggest that you may have been a stripper, they are saying that you are hot.
Old 12-14-2006, 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Take them as a compliment. When people suggest that you may have been a stripper, they are saying that you are hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure they're just saying she was a stripper.
Old 12-14-2006, 04:38 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure they're just saying she was a stripper.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. rad. also dids, just let things happen baby.

rj
Old 12-14-2006, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm tired of the stripper remarks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All: I don't care one way or another, however, in her blog she references being a stripper. Something about someone "getting her off the pole."
Closed Thread