Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2007, 12:37 AM

Default Re: Some Stuff About PUA (very long)

tuq,

And, yes, I think it has to do with comfort zones for most people. The "drunk ppl are annoying if I'm not drunk" thing IMO is simply a common rationalization. It's obv everyone's own opinion and decision to make, but when I see designated drivers not having a good time it's b/c they are in their head and unable to get in the moment...not b/c everyone around them is being uber-annoying.

I go out to drunken clubs/bars and I have fun. If someone is annoying I go find someone who isn't. I dno, it never seems to be a huge sticking point to me. Most drunk ppl are hilarious!!

Yugoslav
Old 08-13-2007, 01:04 AM

drunks don't bother me unless they're fake drunks usually. People using being drunk as an excuse to be azzholes. That's a crock of sh*t.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Blarg,

Don't hate. I choose my sports logo T-shirts so so so well.
Why, right this second I'm rocking my well-fitting, handsomely lettered Universidad de Tejas tee - Campeon Nacional! The Spanish text makes it many times more leet. These things have subtle and important rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I get your thoughts on the merits of a Denver Broncos Bubby Brister jersey?
Old 08-13-2007, 07:14 AM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 08-13-2007, 07:34 AM

no and no, buddy...
Old 08-13-2007, 08:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you don't see tattoos as the just today's version of uber-predictable "rebellious" conformity, your lenses are out of focus. A tattoo is about as ballsy as a t-shirt with the name of a sports team on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know dude, having a tattoo gives you a lot to work with. If you biceps are defined you might roll up your sleeves to a girl, flex and say "These are symbols Native American Warriors used to show courage. I'm actually an 1/8 Native American on my mother's side. I got them to remind me of the injustices of the United States government." This is a sweet move to pull on a chick if you find out she is interested in politics or an ethic studies student. If you have a Chinese language tattoo on your back, this gives you an excuse to take of your shirt. Since most girls cant read Chinese, you can change the meaning of the word depending on the girl. If it is the same girl as I mentioned before, you might say that it means "Love of Nature" or "Dignity". Then you might want to learn a few sentences of Mandarin so you can say "Yeah, it means Love of Nature. Ching Wa Chu Fang Yai Haw. Your eyes are beautiful. I study Chinese on the internet sometimes." If anyone in your family has died in the last years, it might pay to get their name tattooed on your person. Then you could look down at the floor and say, "Yeah, I just thought it would help me remember Nana and all the things she taught me." A line like that and she is going to be ripping your clothing off.
Old 08-13-2007, 08:52 AM

A+ lebowski, good work.
Old 08-13-2007, 10:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Blarg,

Why, right this second I'm rocking my well-fitting, handsomely lettered Universidad de Tejas tee - Campeon Nacional! The Spanish text makes it many times more leet. These things have subtle and important rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm. Obscure / esoteric references are always good, but on the other hand you don't want to look like you just pulled something off a clearance rack. The Bum Brister era might be a little too recent. On the other hand, a Bubby Steelers jersey, or, even better, like a Tommy Maddox Broncos jersey, could be pretty off the chain.
Old 08-13-2007, 12:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Blarg,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm. Obscure / esoteric references are always good, but on the other hand you don't want to look like you just pulled something off a clearance rack. The Bum Brister era might be a little too recent. On the other hand, a Bubby Steelers jersey, or, even better, like a Tommy Maddox Broncos jersey, could be pretty off the chain.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you would say my Jeff George Colts jersey could be quite the lady killer? I will have to try this sometime, I think I have enough arrogance to pull it off. I don't want to look like I need the latest in sports fan gear to have the courage to go up to chicks anyway. All these schlubs who lack confidence sittin' around in their Tom Brady shirts have nothing on me, boy.
Old 08-13-2007, 12:28 PM

Did this thread get bumped b/c of Mystery's new reality show on VH1?