Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2006, 01:57 PM

Default Re: NO INFORMATION GAME THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If things stay the way they are I'll bring up some reasons I think mets and soah are village.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get why you are so hesitant to say anything? The amount of time it takes to write a post is pretty insignificant compared to the time it takes to reread the thread to get the reads in the first place.

[/ QUOTE ]

stop pressuring me! in due time. It isn't night for 9 hours yet. I dont need to put out everything this very second.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I am being unreasonable to ask that you give a couple sentences about your top suspects. If you are a villager then you have reasons behind your selections and it's np to write a bit. If you're not a villager I don't want you to have 9 hours to look for something to justify your picks. See where I'm coming from?

20, I believe.

[ QUOTE ]
What posts per page is lucky on?

[/ QUOTE ]

20/page

BTW... I've read Nick and am dying to see what he has to say today.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If things stay the way they are I'll bring up some reasons I think mets and soah are village.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get why you are so hesitant to say anything? The amount of time it takes to write a post is pretty insignificant compared to the time it takes to reread the thread to get the reads in the first place.

[/ QUOTE ]

stop pressuring me! in due time. It isn't night for 9 hours yet. I dont need to put out everything this very second.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I am being unreasonable to ask that you give a couple sentences about your top suspects. If you are a villager then you have reasons behind your selections and it's np to write a bit. If you're not a villager I don't want you to have 9 hours to look for something to justify your picks. See where I'm coming from?

[/ QUOTE ]

True dat. Especially about Mets.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

k but if I am evil I can justify then post a list so that argument doens't work. So basically it was a mistake to post said list...meh.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Patton also was suspicious yesterday. I'm really not fond of this post:
[ QUOTE ]
I will vote for Alex, Aaron, Tabako, or Magra today.

I won't vote for Kyro or Lucky.

Soah is turning wolfier before my eyes.

VR... I think Stephen is village this game

Lastchance's recent posts are making me want to vot him

Lastchance

[/ QUOTE ]
followed by a vote on Mets when mets made a bad post, and leaving the vote on Mets
through til nightfall. Today, however, Patton has a list of Mets/Kyro/Xorbie/Morn
and votes Mets. I'm not sure what to make of that yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since your logic is faulty.. I'll help you out. The lists I posted today each have a heading. No where on those lists does it say, "I will vote for such and such". That list will most likely come later in the day. As far as Tabako, Aaron, Lastchance, and Magra... I'll reevaluate today.

[/ QUOTE ]

I meant to answer this earlier, as my original post may have been unclear.
What I didn't like was a post on who you'd vote and who you wouldn't, then ending up voting mets, who wasn't a wagon, instead of Alex, who was, and was on your "i'd vote" list, and turns out to be a wolf.
The stuff about today's list should have been a different paragraph. It's different information, and it doesn't fit well with my other wolf suspects. So, I still have you as wolfy, but not as wolfy as others.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

k but if I am evil I can justify then post a list so that argument doens't work. So basically it was a mistake to post said list...meh.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are still other benefits. Quite frankly I'm puzzled at why you are resisting this. Am I really being that unreasonable?
Old 12-20-2006, 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

There are still other benefits. Quite frankly I'm puzzled at why you are resisting this. Am I really being that unreasonable?

[/ QUOTE ]

fine you win. Evidence mets is villager coming...
Old 12-20-2006, 02:12 PM

I still want to know why bluffbank voted me, got off me, then said he was switching back to someone he thought was a wolf when I had exactly one post, very early, saying I was going to be on the road until late afternoon or evening.

There are no seers, so it is not like that is why he is looking wolfy.