Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2006, 07:58 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

this sounds pretty bad.

but you should try not to get into such bad situations in future
Old 12-17-2006, 08:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I guess its time to spice up the thread even more... I'm mostly a lurker but when I receive valuable info I have to act on it. Anyways gathering info from an EXTREMELY reliable source it appears Brandi had cleaned out about 30k from one of Newhizzle's accounts while she was playing unsupervized. Its unclear how it went down, but the bare bones of the story appear to be true.

[/ QUOTE ]

God I hope you're trying to be funny, Newhizzle seems like a good guy from his posts/interviews.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I was also. For the record though I'm not involved in any story in this thread personally, I am simply passing down info from someone who wished to remain anonymous.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow sucks for mark, he seems like a very nice guy from my few interactions with him.
Old 12-17-2006, 08:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I guess its time to spice up the thread even more... I'm mostly a lurker but when I receive valuable info I have to act on it. Anyways gathering info from an EXTREMELY reliable source it appears Brandi had cleaned out about 30k from one of Newhizzle's accounts while she was playing unsupervized. Its unclear how it went down, but the bare bones of the story appear to be true.

[/ QUOTE ]

God I hope you're trying to be funny, Newhizzle seems like a good guy from his posts/interviews.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I was also. For the record though I'm not involved in any story in this thread personally, I am simply passing down info from someone who wished to remain anonymous.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow sucks for mark, he seems like a very nice guy from my few interactions with him.

[/ QUOTE ]

mark is probably the nicest guy in poker. never says a bad thing about anyone. if this is true, brandi deserves zero sympathy and zero respect from anyone.
Old 12-17-2006, 08:17 AM

Guys, there is no [censored] way that after all of this [censored] Brandi cleaned 30k out of Mark's accounts. There is also no chance that after all of this [censored] mark would be stupid enough to let her play on his accounts. Lets please put a stop to this baseless accusation now

All,
I will make a $100 friendly wager with anyone that the claim of Mark getting money cleaned out of his account is completely false. You must take the side that he has been scammed.

This offer must be accepted in the next 2 hours before the people in Vegas get up (so that there can be no confirmation.) The bet will go down via stars transfer. You must post here and I must confirm the bet in order for it to be accepted, I will only accept bets from well known posters.
Old 12-17-2006, 08:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]

This offer must be accepted in the next 2 hours before the people in Vegas get up (so that there can be no confirmation.) The bet will go down via stars transfer. You must post here and I must confirm the bet in order for it to be accepted, I will only accept bets from well known posters.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm picturing a giant red flashing light in El Diablos bedroom right now.
Old 12-17-2006, 08:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys, there is no [censored] way that after all of this [censored] Brandi cleaned 30k out of Mark's accounts. There is also no chance that after all of this [censored] mark would be stupid enough to let her play on his accounts. Lets please put a stop to this baseless accusation now

All,
I will make a $100 friendly wager with anyone that the claim of Mark getting money cleaned out of his account is completely false. You must take the side that he has been scammed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will gladly take you on the $100 bet, however I don't think you understand what exactly happened, and maybe it was because of my original post. From the little I have heard so far Newhizzle apparently offered to stake her online, so that's how she had access, but also from what I hear it wasn't a 30k stake, and from that I assume she played something she wasn't supposed to...

I assume you thought she got into his account and stole 30k, which from what it sounded like, is not the case. Nevertheless newhizzle is 30k less richer.
Old 12-17-2006, 08:28 AM

Cornell,

I wasn't going to post in this thread again but just saw your post.

Now to my mind,

[ QUOTE ]
there is no [censored] way that after all of this [censored] Brandi cleaned 30k out of Mark's accounts. There is also no chance that after all of this [censored] mark would be stupid enough to let her play on his accounts.

[/ QUOTE ]

is such a strong assertion on your part with such a high degree of confidence that the terms of

[ QUOTE ]
I will make a $100 friendly wager

[/ QUOTE ]

(or the previous terms before you edited of $500 for 2:1 LOL)

are way too little *IF* you in fact have that degree of confidence. After all, a 3 team parlay has to come in:

1) she has to be willing to steal
2) he has to let her play on his account
3) she has to then be able to get that sum out in one lump or a series of transactions before he notices.

So you really need to man up and up this bet offer to like at least 10-1 for at least $1K.

OR, you are just having a knee-jerk emo reaction and you are grossly overstating your level of confidence.
Old 12-17-2006, 08:29 AM

By stole do you mean transfered out, or chip dumped, or simply lost the monies?
Old 12-17-2006, 08:33 AM

Its funny how some of you guys let this girl sucker you.
Old 12-17-2006, 08:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my math:

-$12,000 (Capt. Tom & his chicanary)
+$3,500 (Capt. Tom & his heart of gold)
+$2,000 (Doyle & Todd's compassion)
+$1,000 (Phil Gordon)
+$1,000 (AC Slater 'King of Bayside High')
+ undisclosed expenses while on the road w/ the Captain
+ undisclosed airfare for 2 from a generous 2+2er
+/- undisclosed amount you won/lost while on the road
+ the opportunity to get loads of sympathy/attention (2+2)
+ the opportunity to smear an old man/young girl (heather)
+ the opportunity to do some name dropping(doyle,todd, gavin, mark, dutch, capt. tom, et. al)
+ the opportunity to streghten family bonds
__________________________________________________ __________

= Not a bad bargin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maximum Potential loss <$4,500

[/ QUOTE ]

+$30,000 (Stake gone bad from Newhizzle)

= > $25,500 [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Closed Thread