Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2007, 08:28 PM

Default Re: New CardRunners website to launch tomorrow

[ QUOTE ]
The video dating issues will be fixed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Video dating??? I must have missed that section. Who's the instructor? [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

I have to type my user name & password to login in each time. Hate that. The site used to just find my cookie.

I am unable to "download" and save videos. When I click the download BUTTON, WMP starts and the video plays. I want to download and save it, not watch it. I'll watch it later, but now I can't.

----------Kitty

PS: Personal opinion. The site looks a lot better, lots of bells and whistles. But it doesn't do anything else, and a lot of the old stuff is missing. Can't tell what videos I've watched before. If I stay on the site long I end up with lots of windows on my screen. Why do you open up new windows? The blogs I want to read are harder to get too. A lot of the video titles are not very descriptive. Maybe I just need to get used to it. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-27-2007, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

When I went to the upgrade account screen, entered in my CC information for the $125 charge, there was a redirection error. I checked my online banking and there is a pending charge, but I am not a gold member on cardrunners. Any assistance is appreciated."

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-27-2007, 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
tay-

you keep saying email admin, and i do, and i get no responce at all....i understand its a big thing changing your site, but maybe hire a few more guys to help people out? im sorry, but i just have been ignored and im getting sick of waiting and hearing "just email admin".... my account is Acaccini

sorry, but i would really like for someone to acknowlege me and reply to me from cardrunners.

[/ QUOTE ]

or you could just search this site, and CRers and figure out the problem for yourself!

seriously they probably have a billion emails today, almost all are probably simple questions that people are too lazy to figure out themselves. cut them some slack.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol..wtf..It is not a free site. People are paying for it and the least CR can do is reply to the email and assure us that something is being done.
Old 09-27-2007, 08:55 PM

I was able to login and download CTSs video, but it is VERY small (12M where most of the other videos I have downloaded are approx 75M), and it stops after about ten minutes.

I will try to redownload it. Anyone else have this problem?
Old 09-27-2007, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The video dating issues will be fixed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Video dating??? I must have missed that section. Who's the instructor? [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

I have to type my user name & password to login in each time. Hate that. The site used to just find my cookie.

I am unable to "download" and save videos. When I click the download BUTTON, WMP starts and the video plays. I want to download and save it, not watch it. I'll watch it later, but now I can't.

----------Kitty

PS: Personal opinion. The site looks a lot better, lots of bells and whistles. But it doesn't do anything else, and a lot of the old stuff is missing. Can't tell what videos I've watched before. If I stay on the site long I end up with lots of windows on my screen. Why do you open up new windows? The blogs I want to read are harder to get too. A lot of the video titles are not very descriptive. Maybe I just need to get used to it. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like it the opposite way. At the old site it would download on the american mirror and just play at the european mirror which i thought was very nice, but atm theres only one mirror for downloading and it's never just playing ^_^
Old 09-27-2007, 09:07 PM

i was pretty patient and not one to complain as I understnd taht doing this takes time and you are young guys with tons of cash learning how to run your business...but u are learning at our expense and our money...I need to see CTS vid NOW!!!!
Old 09-27-2007, 09:52 PM

I can't login. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-27-2007, 09:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can stream, but not download videos. When I click download, it just refreshes to the same page.

[/ QUOTE ]
The download is a popup, check to see if they're not blocked.

[ QUOTE ]
I was able to login and download CTSs video, but it is VERY small (12M where most of the other videos I have downloaded are approx 75M), and it stops after about ten minutes.
I will try to redownload it. Anyone else have this problem?

[/ QUOTE ]
I had it too, just redownload, the server was pretty busy today it seems.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:00 PM

can you only signup with a credit card? I'm in the process of moving and im not sure when im gonna get a new credit card (soon obv), so can I pay with stars or something?

ps. I'll prolly start a blog, and one of a hs player cant be anything but good [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

actually, aside from exposure, is there any advantage to starting a blog at cr compared to my own, or even one at blogspot?
Old 09-27-2007, 10:04 PM

I streamed it with no problems, nice new layout, great vid, keep it up

No problems logging in.