Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2006, 12:29 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

all, im going to not post until the last round, if i make it, i dont want to say anything to get me lynched. good strategy, you must admit.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got say it...

Did you ride the short bus to school? Is that the meaning behind the SN?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like to play Monopoly.

Anything else you'd like to say to distract the village today?
Old 05-05-2006, 12:32 PM

Ok, I'm Awake

1stly I have work from 4pm-12am today, so I will not be around for the final hour.

2ndly Patton, I said "I hate you all" because I felt junkmail was another villager, due to his willigness to go into direct conflicts with everyone. This was the argument you rejected from me earlier.

3rdly Shortline, voting him off to save myself was not selfish. I didn't KNOW he was a villager, but I knew I was. How was I supposed to know he was the damn seer?

4thly I'm probably going to die today for the following crimes...

1) Posting a lot
2) Changing my mind

Congratulations you're all idiots.

There is ONE obvious wolf among us and this is kyro. NONE of his posts are helpful, they only have a helpful 'guise' about them.

Notice he never adressed any of my criticism at him, but today he states I attacked him all day yesterday and never let up, and somehow this is evidence that I am a wolf??? Kyro, please explain to me how suspecting you makes me wolfy. Oh yeah that's right you can't because you don't want to implicate yourself, you just want to see me quietly lynched. Hornacek knew you were a wolf, and so do I.

Vote Kyro
Old 05-05-2006, 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
all, im going to not post until the last round, if i make it, i dont want to say anything to get me lynched. good strategy, you must admit.

[/ QUOTE ]

SCOTT. For the last time. If you are a villager, then turn this post into something useful. At least in all my posts you can figure out what the hell I'm trying to say. Are you accusing me of being a wolf for lying low in the first round? Are you recommending that I post more? Are you being sarcastic for no good reason?

As I've said: I AM NOT going to stop responding to posts like this. So, if you are a villager, please stop expecting me to stop. POST CONSTRUCTIVELY, and I will not strike back at you. Post stupidly and sarcastically and cryptically, and we'll get nowhere. So, "for the sake of the village," cut the crap, Scott, and play Werewolf.

Amplify, what are your feelings on BobO that make you question my line of reasoning somewhat? Where are there holes, in your opinion?
Old 05-05-2006, 12:34 PM

Bob - Why did you wait until the last moment to vote for Junkmail? What did you expect would happen if you voted for him sooner? You realize that by waiting so long to vote for him, you basically determined his fate.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Amplify, what are your feelings on BobO that make you question my line of reasoning somewhat? Where are there holes, in your opinion?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll tell you the holes, saying my vote for junkmail was selfish when I know 100% I'm a villager.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll tell you the holes, saying my vote for junkmail was selfish when I know 100% I'm a villager.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, well if you're a villager then pardon me. But yeah, If it was between me and another player, I would vote for them at the last second because I know lynching me is a bad play, but lynching them may be a good play. It's a no-lose situation for me.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bob - Why did you wait until the last moment to vote for Junkmail? What did you expect would happen if you voted for him sooner? You realize that by waiting so long to vote for him, you basically determined his fate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was hoping I wouldn't have to. Voting for him and just making an appearance would have made people start voting for me potentially. I also would have prefered to vote 'thebram' if possible. I had both votes ready to go, unfortunately it worked out the bad way.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:40 PM

im not accusing you of anything except hurting the village by not posting for a whole day. other people didnt post either, but i can only vote once.
if im ever a mod for a game, im auto killing any silents first day, wolf or not. further, id probably do the same for each day. and id probably have like a 5 post minimum on top of that as well.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, well if you're a villager then pardon me. But yeah, If it was between me and another player, I would vote for them at the last second because I know lynching me is a bad play, but lynching them may be a good play. It's a no-lose situation for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I disagree with this, but if enough people agree with this statement, then I guess we can't consider it as real evidence against BobO.