Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 11:29 PM

Default Re: Party Regs Thread

[ QUOTE ]
I too have noticed quite a bit of fish berating from 2+2ers (not you in FE, but other outed posters) Please, please stop it. And Michaelson, I'll try to sit on your left from now on, you know, just so you can improve [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks man! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I have really, really been trying to cut back. I still snap, but way less than before. If you guys ever do see me going off my nut, then odds are I'll be tilting so hard that I'm a bigger fish than the guy I'm berating.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone know pavels utg limping range? he always seems to fold to my raises (lol), so i never know.

[/ QUOTE ]

No but all I know is that I am destroying him at 3 bet pots, I think I have actually won more from him then any other player.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree. I'm easily the best player at Party 200NL at the moment (blow me if you don't like it)

[/ QUOTE ]

the best player at any ssnl/msnl limit on a big site hates money.

agree/disagree, thoughts?
Old 09-13-2007, 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I agree. I'm easily the best player at Party 200NL at the moment (blow me if you don't like it)

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Too true unless they're able to play like 15 tables playing as well as they do 4tabling, but can't beat the next level nearly as well. Also, Jay, berating shortackers is fun as long as you do it in a creative and funny way. In which case it is not only encouraged but mandatory.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:35 AM

nah SEABEAST earns a very decent living, hes the best msnler on party prob. could easily beat hsnl
Old 09-13-2007, 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nah SEABEAST earns a very decent living, hes the best msnler on party prob. could easily beat hsnl

[/ QUOTE ]

fine let me re-phrase.

the best player at any ssnl/msnl limit on a big site gives up a ton of EV.

i also said ssnl/msnl because as you start getting up the limits the variance starts getting sick, your edge starts getting smaller, etc. So there gets to a point where extra money you earn doesn't justify the increased variance to you take. For some people this threshold is at 5/10, some higher.

I doubt for many people this threshold is the 1/2 -> 2/4 jump though. So if jay thinks he's the best at 1/2 then he's retarded for not playing 2/4 (or the world's biggest BR nit).
Old 09-13-2007, 12:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Too true unless they're able to play like 15 tables playing as well as they do 4tabling, but can't beat the next level nearly as well. Also, Jay, berating shortackers is fun as long as you do it in a creative and funny way. In which case it is not only encouraged but mandatory.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please insert more coins to continue!!!!! ($40 = 1 credit)
Old 09-13-2007, 12:51 AM

looking to move 815 off party and onto ftp. PM me if you can help me out.
Old 09-13-2007, 11:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fine let me re-phrase.

the best player at any ssnl/msnl limit on a big site gives up a ton of EV.

i also said ssnl/msnl because as you start getting up the limits the variance starts getting sick, your edge starts getting smaller, etc. So there gets to a point where extra money you earn doesn't justify the increased variance to you take. For some people this threshold is at 5/10, some higher.

I doubt for many people this threshold is the 1/2 -> 2/4 jump though. So if jay thinks he's the best at 1/2 then he's retarded for not playing 2/4 (or the world's biggest BR nit).

[/ QUOTE ]

Or a [censored] lazy player who plays like 20k hands a month tops and spends what he makes nearly always. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 09-13-2007, 11:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't even know what my winrate is anymore it fluctuates soo much. It could be anywhere between 8 and 3.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you're the best 200NL player, it better be 8.

Or have you been running good for a couple of days so now you're convinced you are gods gift to poker again and expect to win at close to 10ptbb the next 50k hands. I know I get like that after a few good days.
Closed Thread