Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 05:51 PM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Can't believe you guys are getting rich just for not living in America. Home of the free my ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Taking a 3% fee on 20K/day deposit limit makes it $600/day. I have been transfering for 14 hours yesterday and 6 so far today. I usually make a lot more than that playing poker for 3/4 hours a day and don't have to worry if Neteller or stars is going to ask me to reimburse them if I unluckyly got mixed up with somebody hacking a neteller account.

I can't speak for those that don't play poker or play low limits, but believe it or not, i am doing this mostly to help you guys.
regards,

GD

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, 3% is nothing considering the risk. I was a little hesitant to help out at first but 2+2 has been so good to me over the years. I feel more non US residents should step up and help out. This whole neteller fiasco is apalling.
You never know when the shoe can be on the other foot, it could be our own government who one day decide to ban gaming transactions.
Old 01-28-2007, 05:52 PM

I am willing to assist with the transfer of funds using Neteller. I will take 3% after the Neteller fee. PM me and I will be quick to help you out.
Old 01-28-2007, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Got everything out except for an EFT waiting to be cancelled and a little in my ATM account. Everything worked smoothly with busguy.

I also used "The Camel" last night, but he had to go to sleep in the UK. I am the only one who had worked with him. Everything went smoothly there too. He supplied information indicating that he is an established player in the UK. He only wants to work with established posters or players. He charged a little more than the standard 5%. He should be available once he wakes up.

I can only say that these posters have been honest in working with me. As you can see, I am not a gimmick account to shill for them. I am also ranked 35th by Official Poker Ranking for online tournament players.

[/ QUOTE ]

If anyone needs help.. PM me.

Quite understand if you would prefer going with someone who charges the "standard" 5% however.
Old 01-28-2007, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't speak for those that don't play poker or play low limits, but believe it or not, i am doing this mostly to help you guys.
regards,

GD

[/ QUOTE ]

in my case, the main reason is just cos im generally a trusting, helpful kinda guy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

also, its keeping me away from my current losing run so its a win-win situation for me [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2007, 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Can't believe you guys are getting rich just for not living in America. Home of the free my ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Taking a 3% fee on 20K/day deposit limit makes it $600/day. I have been transfering for 14 hours yesterday and 6 so far today. I usually make a lot more than that playing poker for 3/4 hours a day and don't have to worry if Neteller or stars is going to ask me to reimburse them if I unluckyly got mixed up with somebody hacking a neteller account.

regards,

GD

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, 3% is nothing considering the risk. I was a little hesitant to help out at first but 2+2 has been so good to me over the years. I feel more non US residents should step up and help out. This whole neteller fiasco is apalling.
You never know when the shoe can be on the other foot, it could be our own government who one day decide to ban gaming transactions.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have offered but am too big of risk as only 1 person has trusted me so far. still on if you need help will do for the same fee as everyone eles.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

rich lol
3% is not going to get any of us rich or poor - I'm losing (I hope) more than that by not playing poker while doing this, then again, naybe it's saving me from a night of suckouts and bad beats

But yes, I do feel richer for not having quite as bad a govt as you guys, but it is pretty marginal

Another thank you to Green Devil for the second transfer of the day after I got my pending EFT cancelled. I really appreciate what you and the others are doing to help those of us that have or had money stuck in Neteller limbo.

Kevin [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2007, 05:55 PM

it's my masterplan to get all of 2+2's money on pokerstars and that way they will have to play on stars for a bit before cashing out. This will make all the other sites a fishpond. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

j/k
Old 01-28-2007, 05:56 PM

My neteller amount is now empty thanks to a friendly 2+2er.

hope everyone gets their cash out.
Old 01-28-2007, 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it's my masterplan to get all of 2+2's money on pokerstars and that way they will have to play on stars for a bit before cashing out. This will make all the other sites a fishpond. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

j/k

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]LOL
Closed Thread