Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 10:43 AM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

Misja, I signed up for epasspore about 3 months ago and ordered a card. It only took about 2 1/2 weeks for me to get the real visa.
Old 03-23-2007, 10:44 AM

They do exist. I ordered mine on Feb 8 and got it on Mar 1. It does take a while and it is SUPER easy to mistake the envelope for junk mail as the envelope doesn't seem especially official. I don't think it said epassporte on the envelope anywhere, but I can't remember for sure. The card is also slightly thinner than a regular credit card, so if you just glance at the envelope and feel it, you could easily mistake it for a "pre-approved" cc application with those fake cards.
Old 03-23-2007, 12:16 PM

I just thought I would note that I have been withdrawing $600 from Epass to Bank acct every day since Saturday. I just got my first $600 in my bank acct today. Hey, that was less than 7 business days...good news.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:26 PM

I just completed withdrawing 1200 from epass in 4 300 dollar increments.

the transfer of 1200 from FTP to epass took less than 1 day, I then withdrew 300 dollars each day for 4 days(last day was last friday, and just confirmed that my bank got all 4 transfers this friday(less than 5 business days)
Old 03-23-2007, 05:22 PM

I signed up for an EPP like over a year ago to deposit with Absolute, and hadn't used it since, but now that Cake has EPP, I just gave it my EPP username, and bam, there my funds were. * after the problem that i referenced earlier went away.

I like it.
Old 03-23-2007, 06:01 PM

Looks like EPassporte has gotten its bugs worked out.

I signed up w/no problem 3 weeks ago for just the virtual visa. Some confusion and dissappointment trying to instantly load from a credit card (was ultimately found to be my bank being the problem), but then I won a few tournaments with my last FTP cash and wasnt so desperate so switched to bank account load. One week to get the micro-deposits. Easily verified online. One week to load from bank account. They said it would be available today and today I made a deposit to FTP (so I could get a bonus, still on an upswing there) and it was instant success.

Unless I see a company with lots cheaper fees, this seems to be the most widely accepted method of deposit and I will stick with it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2007, 06:15 PM

btw, a year ago, I used a pre-paid Green Dot Mastercard to load up my EPP when I started it. The micro deposits were put in within minutes. I imagine that they are now the only wallet instead of an also-ran alternative now, that their processes have slowed some.
Old 03-24-2007, 01:34 AM

I'm currently in Thailand and epass has frozen my account. I sent them a message two days ago and they haven't responded. I can't call them because my internet connection currently isn't stable enough to use Vonage. What do I do here?
Old 03-24-2007, 11:59 AM

Can I use the Virtual Visa to pay for such things as my time warner cable bill and credit card payments, which I already pay online monthly?

I just ordered my card this week, so I know the physical one will take some time to get here. But it crossed my mind that the Virtual Visa works just like a standard credit card linked to your EPass account, correct?

And if that's true, I imagine I'd use the address I registered with to use the card as well?
Old 03-24-2007, 04:29 PM

I just set up my Epassporte account and loaded it with a debit card. It worked instantly and I deposited the $45 remaining from the $50 deposit onto FTP. I have a little over 2k on FTP and I was hoping to transfer it to Stars. How long will it take to cash out the 2k and then deposit it on Stars?

By the way, I don't care about withdrawing through EPP at all, I just want to use it to transfer money around, and if I somehow go busto, to reload my accounts.
Closed Thread