Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2006, 03:40 PM

Default Re: Very very slow

pt been runing all day but only a few players and stats are getting inported int PTagg
Old 08-16-2006, 05:00 PM

Default Re: New Software Announcement - SIXTH SENSE

[ QUOTE ]
Hi,

Can you explain how the custom rules are implemented? For example, this is the setup I want.

1. Donator - On my buddy list with a buddy score of 5.
2. Fish - On my buddy list with a buddy score of 1.
3. Loose - VPIP > 35% (and NOT on my buddy list)
4. Tight - VPIP < 35% (and NOT on my buddy list)
5. Good player - On my buddy list with a buddy score of -1.

Fish score:
donator +10
fish +5
loose +3
tight 0
good player -5

So basically I want the buddy score to take precedence, and use the VPIP to filter everyone else. Will this work?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that would be very easy to do with the custom user rules. Just enter them using the same order you have above. I think the custom rules dialog is easy to use. Let me know if you have problems.

-Ben
Old 08-16-2006, 05:46 PM

Default Re: Very very slow

[ QUOTE ]
pt been runing all day but only a few players and stats are getting inported int PTagg

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you datamining Ring games? If so PTAgg should be importing them. PTAgg will skip any tournament games, as SS doesn't support tournament games.

If you are datamining Ring games and SS can't find them, shut down PTAgg, and do "Config DBs" in SS, and do an auto-detect. Make sure the databases you are importing into are showing up. Then do a Save & Close. Then start PTAggregator.
Old 08-16-2006, 09:12 PM

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream

[ QUOTE ]
I have been routinely getting the following error:

An error occurred
Monster Table xxxxxx is in view but could not be navigated to

Sometimes it weill be able to open the table if I keep double-clicking, sometimes it won't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any ideas?
Old 08-17-2006, 12:35 AM

I like everything I'm seeing...for the first time this is approaching a product i would actually pay money for.

Here's a quirky little error...often when i run it, it inexplicably turns my CAPS LOCK button on. Strange, huh? It may not be SS doing it, but it really seems like it.

Also, don't forget to include release notes for EVERY new version...there's been a couple sans-notes lately.
Old 08-17-2006, 07:58 AM

Default Number of Party Navigation quirks

I get a number of weird things, especially when using the "Open top 12 tables" function:

(1) it usually hangs at the 3rd, 4th, etc table. I then cancel and repeat, and now it goes through. if it hangs again, I will meanually open the rest of the tables, which always works.
(2) Yesterday my Party lobby screen kept getting reduced to a tiny title bar only window that could not be resized back. I had to close Party down and restart to get it back.
Old 08-17-2006, 08:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I like everything I'm seeing...for the first time this is approaching a product i would actually pay money for.

Here's a quirky little error...often when i run it, it inexplicably turns my CAPS LOCK button on. Strange, huh? It may not be SS doing it, but it really seems like it.

Also, don't forget to include release notes for EVERY new version...there's been a couple sans-notes lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

It might be something in the TableOpen script, but I'm not sure. Let me know if you notice any pattern to when it happens.

This history file has been updated. Are you talking about posting it here each time?

-Ben
Old 08-17-2006, 08:33 AM

Default Re: Number of Party Navigation quirks

[ QUOTE ]
I get a number of weird things, especially when using the "Open top 12 tables" function:

(1) it usually hangs at the 3rd, 4th, etc table. I then cancel and repeat, and now it goes through. if it hangs again, I will meanually open the rest of the tables, which always works.
(2) Yesterday my Party lobby screen kept getting reduced to a tiny title bar only window that could not be resized back. I had to close Party down and restart to get it back.

[/ QUOTE ]

The TableOpen feature could conflict with other AHK scripts you have running. Try turning them off to see if that's the problem.

Also, it opens the table by clicking some x,y locations on the lobby. If you resize the lobby this can mess it up.

-Ben
Old 08-17-2006, 08:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have been routinely getting the following error:

An error occurred
Monster Table xxxxxx is in view but could not be navigated to

Sometimes it weill be able to open the table if I keep double-clicking, sometimes it won't.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just know that the TableOpen feature sometimes has problems with the Monster tables, they act differently from the other tables for some reason, might be the "#" in the name.

-Ben
Old 08-17-2006, 08:43 AM

I think an "Open top X tables..." function would be great, where X is definable by the user. (top 12 is too much)