Fold 16 57.14%
Push 10 35.71%
Stop N Go 2 7.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-03-2006, 07:51 PM

Default Re: Mass Culling Phase II. *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Josh, it is late, but I think I speak for #1, that all of this has the full support of Grandes 1-13, 666 and 9000.

[/ QUOTE ]

OOT Grandes, represent!

[/ QUOTE ]

#5, go.

Old 07-03-2006, 07:55 PM

Default Re: Mass Culling Phase II. *DELETED*

though i'm subject to self induced caning right now for a lame plug.
Old 07-03-2006, 10:41 PM

Default Re: Mass Culling Phase II.

Note: I'm not a veteran poster and don't have a lot of posts (and lately work has kept me too busy to read/post on 2+2...). But this thread was surprising/disturbing as I don't understand why OOT would even consider banning Sponger!?!

I enjoy Sponger's posts. His comments are sincere and, I believe, from the heart. His posts also show that he is openminded and willing to view things from the perspective of others.

IMHO, I think Sponger would make an excellent Mod (in any 2+2 forum, but especially in OOT). Posters like Sponger are what make OOT fun and help to bring new posters to the 2+2 forums.

Just my 2+2cents.
Wishing everyone a safe and happy 4th!!!
Old 07-03-2006, 10:42 PM

Hey Metal_Rat, I understand that you have a lot going on in your life and etc, but try keeping up before you waste our time, thanks.
Old 07-03-2006, 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Metal_Rat, I understand that you have a lot going on in your life and etc, but try keeping up before you waste our time, thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I sped-red the last 230 posts and thought I had figured out the Sponger banned/not-banned/banned stuff. Thought he was banned but obviously I was wrong.

Sorry about that. I'll just revert back into lurking mode.
Old 07-03-2006, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess that 10 seconds it took to read his post really meant alot to you. Not everybody can follow the forum every day, and this guy was just trying to express his concern about a poster he really liked being considered for exile. (Which is exactly what happened, so I'm not sure how this wasted your time.)
Old 07-03-2006, 11:24 PM

fadfallen,

spongers banning was unrelated to the mass culling FYI
Old 07-03-2006, 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess that 10 seconds it took to read his post really meant alot to you. Not everybody can follow the forum every day, and this guy was just trying to express his concern about a poster he really liked being considered for exile. (Which is exactly what happened, so I'm not sure how this wasted your time.)

[/ QUOTE ]
You have the same avatar as a much more prominent poster. Bad karma. Metal_Rat can answer for himself. The issue he brought up has not only been done to death, but then rehashed and hashed again in at least 4 different forums. You sir, have no leg to stand on and kindly withdraw your complaint lest I become irritated with you.
Old 07-03-2006, 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fadfallen,

spongers banning was unrelated to the mass culling FYI

[/ QUOTE ]

Sponger was on the original list for people to vote on who gets the boot. Metal just stated that he was shocked that sponger was considered, since sponger is such an important member of the forum.
Old 07-03-2006, 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You have the same avatar as a much more prominent poster. Bad karma. Metal_Rat can answer for himself. The issue he brought up has not only been done to death, but then rehashed and hashed again in at least 4 different forums. You sir, have no leg to stand on and kindly withdraw your complaint lest I become irritated with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

When Bad karma left I snapped up his avatar. Sure, Metal_rat can stand up for himself, but I'm prettttty sure I can point out that you're being a jerk, which was much more annoying than metal's post.