Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2007, 04:53 PM

Default Re: Election! - The Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
If I was elected and had to choose one person to lynch right now, i would probably choose dmk. Herbie, Boiler, Spook, and Jeremy would be my secondary choices

The following people i trust 95%+ at the moment:
WDCbooks
ScottHoward
IronYuppie
cpfb
valenzuela

I am not as Anti-Zurvan as the rest of you at the moment. I see the correlations to his wolf game in previous game, but he has also posted like that as a villager as he has posted.

Traz: If you are going to vote yourself do it already. You already got everyone to vote for fnord like you wanted. And a bunch of people voted for you as well. So you are doing well in you e-p contest so far this day, and your bullying tactics have worked so far. Assuming you are not evil, i guess this is a good thing. I am still confused why you will have a temper tantrum if you are not voted in.

You do realize that no matter what, whoever is voted in today will be not voted in tomorrow right? If a villager is lynched, i am sure everyone will agree to vote them out. And if a wolf is lynched, it still doesnt tell us a ton, and it makes sense to put a few more candidates in the college.

Again, you may be good wolffinders, but having shortline, traz, and fnord as the college day 1 is a waste of time in my opinion and they should be save for day 2 or 3 when there is at least some info to go on.

[/ QUOTE ]

iladf;jkasf

I take exception to you saying I'm bullying or waving my e-peen. Honestly, I don't care if I'M elected persay, but I think the principle should be to vote good wolf-finders. THAT is where my problem lies. Its not about ME being elected. It just so happens that I am a good wolf-finder. But if I wasn't, I'd still be arguing for the top 3 wolf-finders to be on the electorate.
Old 01-17-2007, 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
people, tomorrow(and for a while after) this is the way it has to be:

1 we all discuss possible wolves.
2. we all declare one person we would lynch if voted in.
3. we all vote (for the person who will lynch your wolf suspect, which essentially would be you voting for your wolf suspect with a middle man involved). we also must be careful to be sure to get as many people as possible the required votes to be eligible for the electorate. further, we must not allow the same players to be on the electorate that were there today.

this is the best way, and is light years better than each candidate having 5-6 options.

[/ QUOTE ]

2nded

Also, I don't see any reason to cycle 6 people in two days. Just seems like a way to make sure some players don't get their feelings hurt when they're never elected.

[ QUOTE ]

Again, you may be good wolffinders, but having shortline, traz, and fnord as the college day 1 is a waste of time in my opinion and they should be save for day 2 or 3 when there is at least some info to go on.

[/ QUOTE ]

In my opinion, the reason having three great wolffinders on the first college is because you don't need three - two and a chump is just fine. That saves one of the best for the next college.

Unfortunately, I think this makes me the chump, but someone has to do it.
Old 01-17-2007, 04:55 PM

and lastly, vote traz
Old 01-17-2007, 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I don't see any reason to cycle 6 people in two days. Just seems like a way to make sure some players don't get their feelings hurt when they're never elected.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because anybody that doesn't make the electorate in the first 4 days is ineligible, unless they receive a legacy. The less people in the electorate, the better chance the wolves have to win by closing out all villagers from being eligible.
Old 01-17-2007, 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This really has nothing to do with not hurting peoples feelings - it has to do with having as many people as possible eligible on day 5 when we will have a lot more information about who is a villager and who is not
Old 01-17-2007, 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

do you realize how hilarious this post is after all of your posts begging to be voted in?
Old 01-17-2007, 04:59 PM

yes, I realise that we need certain people on the electorate in 4 days. That doesn't mean we need 24 people on the electorate in 4 days.

Don't patronize me like I'm stupid
Old 01-17-2007, 05:00 PM

4*3=12, fyi