Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2007, 11:54 AM

Default Re: LOTR: The Two Towers (GAME THREAD)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

And Neil, nice quick revenge vote. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I'm fairly certain both you and xoom are wolves, xoom more than you though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you think I'm a wolf with Neil? Just because I voted for him, aka the traz-attack?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, more or less. We have two potential wagons going on. You conveniently come back after not contributing for a few hours and say you don't like either of them without any explanation. Then you vote a wolf friend because there is no way he's going down so that when you die it looks like he's villager on level one. That's all.

Your post at the end of the day just sent up warning signs.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm tired of lynching villagers. I'd much rather vote for someone I actually find wolfy than two villager candidates. If that's not enough for you, then too bad.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

And because I realized leaving my vote on some meaningless person would give Shelob cover.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we should be lynching anybody who votes using shelob as an excuse. What a lame coverup for piling on.

[/ QUOTE ]
Lol? It's not like it was Stephen 8 Durron 7 when I voted Stephen. If I'm a wolf why do I choose to draw attn to myself and consolidate on Stephen instead of pretending to be afk like so many people did and leave my vote on soah?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you were a villager I would've expected your original answer to be along these lines. "I didn't want to have a worthless vote and though Stephen was slightly more wolfy than Durron." Instead you say "Because I thought he was a wolf" after not mentioning him all day on day 1.

We need to lynch you today.

[/ QUOTE ]
The italicized comment is so ridiculously wrong. Are you a lazy villager who didn't reread or a wolf trying drive my convenient lynch?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you are right. You posted a lot more than I thought you did yesterday. Sorry.

Unvote

[ QUOTE ]
BUT I dont see how you can say the actual action (piling on to clear myself of being Shelob) is1.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is just so......gross......and wolfy

[ QUOTE ]

I switched because Shelob wouldn't pile on the lynch because the power is wasted. I understand that my mention of the Shelob deal can be construed as a little wolfy... whatever, you guys are wrong about that. BUT I dont see how you can say the actual action (piling on to clear myself of being Shelob) is1.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did not understand that this was the point you were trying to make.

You switched to prove you weren't shelob???? WTF, that's stupid. Of course shelob would switch there, if any wolf would. WTF not?

I don't think your switching is particularly wolfy. That comment, otoh, is absolutely unbelievable, and I can't begin to explain it to myself.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:56 AM

Durron you do have to admit that your mark_k post sucked enough wind to get a sailboat across the Atlantic.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:57 AM

xoom

But Durron is also sounding horrible today.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:57 AM

Uh yeah, that's the absolutely wrong reason for fmxda to switch. It's like he's just going through the motions.

I could vote him today.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Guys,

It's my FIRST ever werewolf game. I loved following along during the last game. Go villagers!

BTW, It worked so well last time:
Vote TFG

[/ QUOTE ]

*cough*

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Mark, so how many games have you read, I wonder, besides Fellowship of the Ring?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Neil,

Probably too many.. (Before actually playing in one) I started reading through the stickies. Read games I, II and some of the STTF games and MM5. Right around this time Fellowship started so I followed along...

The game rules and the POG community sucked me in. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Talking about community - whoever posted the "Impossible Quiz" Damn you!!! My wrists are still recovering.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok this post isn't bad

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you are a sick human being

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

could go either way

[ QUOTE ]
In fellowship, through the whole game, dmk was SUPER-villagery, I thought for sure he had to be a wolf. My read was so wrong...

Perhaps a better read: Consulting tea leaves/lotto numbers/hidden messages in the last LOST episode.. OR Today, I played 5 SNG's, came in 5th all 5 times. Who's the fifth person on the list, Who mod's in STTF?? Durron... Hmmm.. (Rubs chin...)

[/ QUOTE ]

Normally this wouldn't be a problem except...

[ QUOTE ]
OK, I'm not sure I want a TFG BW started. I voted early for him mostly for humor sake. I think the Durron/Steven wagons are more interesting. I'm currently leaning Durron...
unvote TFG

[/ QUOTE ]

OH COME ON GUYS HOWL HOWL HOWL

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hyachacahcahcahcah scaring the newbies

[/ QUOTE ]

gulp

[/ QUOTE ]

does a villager REALLY post this

[ QUOTE ]
Fmxda is also on my wolf radar... It's just that the camps seem to be swirling around Durron and Steven.

p.s. What does FPS stand for? I can deduce it's meaning but google is worthless. I get a million hits on "Frames per second". My 2+2 searching also hasn't turned up a quick answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

yadda yadda yadda, you talk about me trying to "clear myself out of a villager lynch?" wtf is this post?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FPS: Fancy Play Syndrome

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool Thanks! And I always thought the 'F' stood for another word...

[/ QUOTE ]

more crap

[ QUOTE ]
Well, I'm off with my family to go see "Peter and the Wolf" (Not Kidding)so I'm going to miss the final minutes..
Good luck village!

vote Durron

[/ QUOTE ]

and he still doesn't say why.

[ QUOTE ]
FMXDA

I found a couple of your posts bad yesterday, but this is a horrible post. It's going to take a lot to change my mind today.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
We need to lynch you today.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, you are right. You posted a lot more than I thought you did yesterday. Sorry.

Unvote

[/ QUOTE ]
More fuel for the Nez haters, I think I might get converted.

And its not like Durron drove the Stephen wagon all the way home either. At 6:30 Luckay and Traz both vote Stephen. VR also thinks Stephen might be a wolf. Durron first mentions Stephen a 7 in a response to VR's post:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
no one else has expressed any interest in ignoring him

[/ QUOTE ]

They do it anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]
burn in a fire, zurvan
amplify

[/ QUOTE ]

out of game
I'm not going to edit for game reasons, but Mat Sklansky has specifically identified "burn in a fire" and "die in a fire" as comments he doesn't want on his forum. So please refrain.

I have a theory that either luckay or stephen is a wolf. Since Theoden doesn't know who the evils are, the wolves are probably looking for a way to signal him. When I was Q, I spent a lot of time trying to think up ideas to let them know who I was. (I failed and they wasted a nightkill trying to take me out.)

So if stephen comes in first thing today and says "gandalf, peek one half of the alphabet"...would that signal Theoden that maybe he's an evil?

Stephen also misnamed Theoden twice. I think he's a good enough player to fake that mistake.

Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

luckay is not a wolf. stephen may very well be.

[/ QUOTE ]

I took the vote count from ~4pm and edited in the votes up until Durron started suspecting stephen

[ 1 ] aaronk voted for Soah
[ 0 ] amplify voted for Durron
[ 0 ] chuckles voted for Durron
[ 0 ] dmk voted for Nichp
[ 5 ] Durron voted for GT1T
[ 0 ] FCBL voted for Mark_K
[ 0 ] fmxda voted for TFG
[ 0 ] FortFun voted for Neil Stevens
[ 1] GT1T voted for Durron
[ 0 ] HerbieGRD
[ 0 ] Jeremy
[ 0 ] Kumu voted forLuckay
[ 1 ] Luckay voted for Stephen H
[ 1 ] Mark_K voted for TFG
[ 1 ] Neil Stevens voted for Durron
[ 1 ] Nez477 voted for Soah
[ 1 ] Nichp voted for xoom
[ 2 ] Soah voted for aaronk
[ 2] Stephen
[ 2 ] TFG
[ 0 ] Thebram voted for Xorbie
[ 1 ] traz voted Stephen H
[ 0 ] Voj
[ 0 ] VR
[ 0 ] wdcbooks
[ 1 ] xoom voted for Durron
[ 1 ] Xorbie
[ 0 ] Zurvan voted for Soah

What motivation could he have for jumping on Stephen. The world will never know! Ah, the mysteries of WW!!!!!!!111eleventy