Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2007, 01:28 AM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians

Thanks for all the help guys!

I've been reading through this thread, and there doesn't seem to be a consensus on which method is best, C2P or MB. Perhaps a comparison of the two would be helpful-outlining the pros and cons of each.
Old 04-28-2007, 01:34 AM

Does MB offer a debit card?
Are any other ewallets out there that offer one?
Old 04-28-2007, 03:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks pontuan and nima. One more question: if I manage to make a deposit to Party using MB as well as EFT, will I forever have both as a withdrawal option? Or can you only withdraw using the last method you deposited with?

[/ QUOTE ]

You shouldn't have a problem. I was always able to withdraw via EFT and Neteller. I've deposited with MB now, and although I haven't actually done it yet, I know of no reason I won't be able to use either method for withdrawing. The Cryptos are the only site I know of that lock you into one and only one method at a time, although there may be others.
Old 04-28-2007, 03:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It might still be worth setting up a Moneybookers account. You only have to do the wire transfer once, then you can at least move some money around once it's established. Plus, you can always cash money out via Party EFT later if you want to. The Pokersavvy bonuses for Moneybookers are also generous, but they require you to have a Moneybookers account already established.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I believe Savvy will allow you to cash out to an MB account whether you have one or not. If you don't, you will apparently get an email from MB when they're ready to process your transfer, and they will allow you to set one up at that time.
Old 04-28-2007, 03:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for all the help guys!

I've been reading through this thread, and there doesn't seem to be a consensus on which method is best, C2P or MB. Perhaps a comparison of the two would be helpful-outlining the pros and cons of each.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the whole purpose of the summary that I keep updating and reposting throughout this thread...I will do so again below. Is there any other info we need to make it easier to compare?
Old 04-28-2007, 03:35 AM

Anyone have any changes for the new thread, or a C2P ATM card trip report?

Moneybookers - AP, b2b, Betfair, Boss (some), Cake, Dobrosoft (Wingows), Everest, iPoker (some), Ladbrokes, Mansion, Microgaming, OnGame, Pacific, Party, Poker4Ever, Stars, UB, WSEX
Click2Pay - AP, Boss (some), Crypto (Sun & IP only), Everest, FT, iPoker (some), Microgaming (some), OnGame (NOT Europoker), Poker.com, TruePoker, UB
ePassporte - AP, Bugsy's Club, Cake, Dobrosoft (Wingows), GamesGrid, FT, Poker4Ever, Stars, UB
EcoCard - Dobrosoft (FCP, Wingows), iPoker, Mansion, Microgaming (some), OnGame (Eurobet), Poker4Ever
ATMOnline - Dobrosoft (Poker World), UB
ewalletxpress - Bugsy's Club, Dobrosoft (FCP)
No eWallet - Crypto (Betsafe, Poker Plex, Totalbet, UK Betting, Will Hill), Paradise, Poker Champs

Networks checked so far: AP, b2b, Betfair, Boss, Bugsy's Club, Cake, Crypto, Dobrosoft, Everest, FT, GamesGrid, iPoker, Ladbrokes, Mansion, Microgaming, OnGame, Pacific, Paradise, Party, Poker.com, Poker Champs, Poker4Ever, Stars, TruePoker, UB, WSEX.

<u>Moneybookers</u>

Currency Available: US $, Can $, others
Funding Options: Bank Transfer (Free), CC (1.9% fee)
Withdrawal Options: Cheque ($4.67 fee), International Bank Transfer ($2.40 fee) - your bank must have its OWN SWIFT code. If your Bank/Credit Union uses a "correspondent bank", this will NOT work.
Depositing on Sites: No fees
Cashouts from Sites: No fees
Transaction Limits: 1,000 Euro for Outgoing Transactions, no limit for Incoming. Can be increased to as high as 17,000 Euro with verification steps.

<u>Click2Pay</u>

Currency Available: Can $ only
Funding Options: Bank Wire (NOT transfer), CC (3% fee) - you don't actually fund the account with your CC prior to making a deposit at a poker site. If you have no funds in your account when you make a deposit at a poker site, they then take it from your CC.
Withdrawal Options: Cheque ($2 fee), C2P Card ($10 fee to get card, $5 monthly dormant fee after 6 months, no other C2P fees)
Depositing on Sites: No fees, no charge on currency exchange
Cashouts from Sites: No fees, no charge on currency exchange
Transaction Limits: NO limits on C2P-site-C2P transfers. $500/wk limit on loading from CC, will be increased after you spend a certain amount of money over a certain period of time...not specified how much or how long. Next level is $1,000 per week. There are a total of 4 levels after your initial one.

<u>ePassporte</u>

Currency Available: US $ only
Funding Options: CC only ($5 fee per $100 loaded)
Withdrawal Options: Wire Transfer ($50 fee), ATM ($2 fee, requires a $35 purchase of a Visa Card, $35 annual fee)
Depositing on Sites:
Cashouts from Sites:
Transaction Limits: $500 max daily total loads ($1000 for select); 5 max daily loads; 10 max daily transactions; $300 max daily total withdrawals ($600 for select); 5 max daily ATM transactions; 10 max Visa transactions. Select status requirements on web site, $5 fee
Old 04-28-2007, 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Does MB offer a debit card?
Are any other ewallets out there that offer one?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

Yes - ePassporte &amp; Ecocard are two that I know, there are likely others.
Old 04-28-2007, 02:30 PM

Any word on whether or not Interpoker will ever offer Moneybookers? I finally got an account set up there since they are one of the few decent options for bonuses nowadays, and of course they do not offer MB as an option. How are you Canadians funding Interpoker accounts?
Old 04-28-2007, 03:06 PM

Bobo Fett,

I noticed you have Mansion listed as payment options for both moneybookers and ecocard. Have you been able to successfully deposit? When I attempt, I get a message saying payment option is "unavailable to customers with CAD accounts"
I know other sites take both ecocard and moneybookers from Canadians, so it seemed strange. It got even stranger when I clicked in Netteller and I did NOT get the same message.
Old 04-28-2007, 03:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Any word on whether or not Interpoker will ever offer Moneybookers? I finally got an account set up there since they are one of the few decent options for bonuses nowadays, and of course they do not offer MB as an option. How are you Canadians funding Interpoker accounts?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard nothing, and to answer your question, I'm not. Stopped playing there when they changed back from raked hands to MPPs. If I did play there, I'd fund it with C2P, like I do with Sun.
Closed Thread