Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2006, 03:42 PM

Default Re: Turned in My Badge (Long Farewell)

[ QUOTE ]
So as a beginner, I am assuming the best to play is Weekends and 5 to post-Midnight? Why is this...the drunks and gamblers come out?

[/ QUOTE ]

that, and also because a lot of people work during the day, come home and want to gamble. They may even be decent players but after a long day at work, they are probably not playing their perfect game.

Think who plays during the day, either they are college students, or they do this to make money.
Old 03-17-2006, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm now going to be working for one of their dealers selling water treatment equipment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everytime I make a FLUSH I'll be thinking of you now! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

It's sad to see you leave. I (and many many more) wish I had your poker skills and knowledge. It would be a shame if you couldn't find a way to make further use of it. Teach, tutor, write a book, make a DVD or something similar. Whatever it is I volunteer to be the first customer! Honestly!

Good luck to you and your ever growing family!!!
Thomas

P.S. PM me if you ever plan to come to Germany!
Old 03-18-2006, 01:02 PM

How strange.

I'm new to these forums and was fortunate to hit upon the "What are your favourite threads?" thread to catch up on the highlights.

One of the threads linked to was QTip's post called, I think, "Don't give up the day job" where he was asking advice on whether or not to go pro. I noticed those posts were made in 2004.

When I got to the end of the thread I obviously wondered what had happened since then and searched on the username.

Pretty damn weird I should be directed to this thread which had been started a mere two days ago. A whole life phase condensed, from my point of view, into an hour's reading.

Good luck for the future QTip: it's obvious that everyone here has much affection and respect for you.
Old 03-25-2006, 12:26 PM

QTip,

thank you for being a contributor in this forum.

i wish you the best of luck.

PS i wasn't active in this forum the last some month, thats why i didn't find this thread until recently.