[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Conspire. I'll take that hundo, ship to stars. PM for SN

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha what?

Conspire
Old 11-17-2007, 12:56 AM

Default Re: drunk yet?

conpsire, making me jealous

my friend, and his friend, were just busted, so it will be awhile...
Old 11-17-2007, 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
kind of a derail but it seems were kind of on the topic, Italian do you have a problem with a 20 year old college kid drinking at their house knowing no one will drive?

[/ QUOTE ]

When I'm at college, I'm sometimes around <21s who are drinking, but there is nothing I can do about it.

In my town, if you're in your house, I probably won't know about it unless you're making alot of noise and someone makes a complaint.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know i realize the legal implications if there is a public disturbance or something, im talking more on principle, obviously it is illegal but do you even think its a big deal, like would you be mad at your child if they did this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably not mad at my own child. First time I got drunk I was 19, seriously. I wouldn't get mad at any child.

I do think that kids are drinking at a younger and younger age, along with marijuana use. I know 14yo's who drink alcohol and I know alot of 17yo's in high school who smoke weed regularly. When I was in high school, it was like a few groups who drank, but now it's like the entire school. So I think that I probably would try to put an end to that now that I think about it. However, there really isn't much I can do because they aren't going to stop and as long as they are doing it responsibly, then what can I do?

A couple months ago I caught a 17yo driving drunk, and he was with 5 friends who were all 15, all had been drinking. I gave them all underages, but they were out driving around, so that's a little different.
Old 11-17-2007, 12:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha what?

Conspire

[/ QUOTE ]

You said it was for me, I saw a $100 bill, and so I want it now that it is mine.
Old 11-17-2007, 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha what?

Conspire

[/ QUOTE ]

You said it was for me, I saw a $100 bill, and so I want it now that it is mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

LoL for sure, as long as you dont take my coke [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Im willing to pay off officers.

Conspire
Old 11-17-2007, 01:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
kind of a derail but it seems were kind of on the topic, Italian do you have a problem with a 20 year old college kid drinking at their house knowing no one will drive?

[/ QUOTE ]

When I'm at college, I'm sometimes around <21s who are drinking, but there is nothing I can do about it.

In my town, if you're in your house, I probably won't know about it unless you're making alot of noise and someone makes a complaint.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know i realize the legal implications if there is a public disturbance or something, im talking more on principle, obviously it is illegal but do you even think its a big deal, like would you be mad at your child if they did this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably not mad at my own child. First time I got drunk I was 19, seriously. I wouldn't get mad at any child.

I do think that kids are drinking at a younger and younger age, along with marijuana use. I know 14yo's who drink alcohol and I know alot of 17yo's in high school who smoke weed regularly. When I was in high school, it was like a few groups who drank, but now it's like the entire school. So I think that I probably would try to put an end to that now that I think about it. However, there really isn't much I can do because they aren't going to stop and as long as they are doing it responsibly, then what can I do?

A couple months ago I caught a 17yo driving drunk, and he was with 5 friends who were all 15, all had been drinking. I gave them all underages, but they were out driving around, so that's a little different.

[/ QUOTE ]

totally agree with your action there, i got a minor last year as i was on my way back from Canada legally drinking mind you. I got pulled over for going 82 in a 75 kind of petty in itself but then he approached the window and said he smelt booze, i was driving 4 others home as well one of which was 21 and another who blew .04. I was pulled out first and given a Breathalyzer i blew a .01 and the prick gave me and the .04 a minor then proceeded to let me get back in the driver seat and drive home? tell me you would not have done this?
Old 11-17-2007, 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

totally agree with your action there, i got a minor last year as i was on my way back from Canada legally drinking mind you. I got pulled over for going 82 in a 75 kind of petty in itself but then he approached the window and said he smelt booze, i was driving 4 others home as well one of which was 21 and another who blew .04. I was pulled out first and given a Breathalyzer i blew a .01 and the prick gave me and the .04 a minor then proceeded to let me get back in the driver seat and drive home? tell me you would not have done this?

[/ QUOTE ]

As a minor you're not allowed to have any alcohol in your system while driving. As an adult, you are allowed .08. For a minor, I wouldn't let them drive. For an adult, I have to let them drive.

I would have probably told you that you would be getting a citation in the mail and then called your parents to come get you. However, being a .01 and I'm going to assume you weren't close to home? I'd probably just let you drive due to the circumstances. Does that make sense?
Old 11-17-2007, 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, what they were doing was really dumb, although I did a lot of that from 16-20.

oh yea, it wasn't me driving anymore after my dui at 19
Old 11-17-2007, 01:12 AM

Also, in your ask a cop thread I told you how I was last in the pack and he pulled me over. I was driving to florida and I got pulled over in taylor, michigan which is about a 2 hour drive from where I now live in michigan. So I just paid the ticket.

This might be some crazy theory but I have a florida license plate on my car and the ticket was issued on October 27th. Was I singled out because he knew im less likely to show up in court to fight it? Do highway cops have to meet certain quotas of tickets every month?

All of this probably deserves to be in your ask a cop thread but w/e...

Conspire
Old 11-17-2007, 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, in your ask a cop thread I told you how I was last in the pack and he pulled me over. I was driving to florida and I got pulled over in taylor, michigan which is about a 2 hour drive from where I now live in michigan. So I just paid the ticket.

This might be some crazy theory but I have a florida license plate on my car and the ticket was issued on October 27th. Was I singled out because he knew im less likely to show up in court to fight it? Do highway cops have to meet certain quotas of tickets every month?

All of this probably deserves to be in your ask a cop thread but w/e...

Conspire

[/ QUOTE ]

There are no such things as quotas.

I doubt you were singled out, and I think most officers like going to court because it's instant overtime. I get paid 4 hours just for going to the courtroom. I could be there for 10 minutes and get paid for 4 hours. However, that doesn't mean I issue bogus citations in hopes to go to court because you do have to answer to the judge and make your case and judges aren't anybody to mess with. Plus, the law isn't something to [censored] with, cuz unlike the interwebs, the law <u>is</u> serious bizniss.