Old 11-10-2007, 03:35 AM
BadMoFu BadMoFu is offline

Location: Open pushing
Default Re: aliens will not be friendly

[ QUOTE ]

Would have posted hentai tentacle rape pic but that probadly isnt alowed

[/ QUOTE ]

PM me
Old 11-10-2007, 03:47 AM
Chodeface Chodeface is offline
Junior Member

Location: Chicago

Aliens are obviously stupid. U saw em in Independence Day they got their asses kicked. In Mars Attacks they got their asses kicked. In Signs they got their asses kicked. In XFILES they got pwnd. In Star Trek they were just gay.

But on the new hit show Aliens In America they are nice
Old 11-10-2007, 04:11 AM
pegusus pegusus is offline

[ QUOTE ]
Grand Daddy Purp Or Bubble Kush Krusha KUROSSSSSSSH

[/ QUOTE ]

explode in a bitch mouth like a gusha
Old 11-10-2007, 04:48 AM
Matfrid Matfrid is offline
Member

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone thinks aliens are going to be friendly because they're going to be more advanced than us and that's what civilized societies do. This logic is completely wrong. The problem with humans is, we think of everything in terms of other humans. Our brains were designed to work that way. A true advanced alien society would work logically. There's no reason for them to be peaceful. Maybe they would be peaceful for a bit to see if they can learn anything from us, then they would rape us for everything we have - we would be supplies and slaves. Why on Earth would they be friendly and peaceful when they could easily take us over and benefit more from that? THEY ARE GOING TO BE INCREDIBLY SMART AND DO WHAT IS BEST FOR THEM. WHAT IS BEST FOR THEM IS WORST FOR US. I wouldn't be surprised if they've already infiltrated our society. The best way to make us slave labor is to do it without us knowing. How can you rebel or refuse to work when you don't know you're being used?

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds like what the sect Falun Gong claims. Their leader insists the aliens are here, have infiltrated us and that they are NOT friendly.

I believe that the first thing that would happen if aliens contacted us, is that a little green man would come out of a spaceship and say: TAKE ME TO YOUR LAWYER. Then they would sue the [censored] out of us, because of billion year old patents and copyrights for everything from dna to our 'science'.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:39 AM
Gonso Gonso is offline

Location: seat zero

this thread seemed like maybe it was gonna go somewhere

i really thought it would be different this time, we even had a few pics and everything
Old 11-10-2007, 06:58 AM
OodaThunkett OodaThunkett is offline
Junior Member

Location: Not buying Sklansky

Greetings, Earth people. We are the people of the Vort Galaxy. We thank you for your interest, but have no intention of visiting other civilisations in the near future. We wish you all the best.

The planet's populated by freaks and very weird dudes. It is also quite young. I think we should stay away.

Kryptok
Old 11-10-2007, 07:19 AM
Diamond Lie Diamond Lie is offline

Location: Going on a feel

[ QUOTE ]
Greetings, Earth people. We are the people of the Vort Galaxy. We thank you for your interest, but have no intention of visiting other civilisations in the near future. We wish you all the best.

The planet's populated by freaks and very weird dudes. It is also quite young. I think we should stay away.

Kryptok

[/ QUOTE ]

rofllmfaobbq
Old 11-10-2007, 07:20 AM
Phresh Phresh is offline

Location: I Like Toffifay.

[ QUOTE ]
why does the people always think tha the aliens are more progressive than the humans?

[/ QUOTE ]

They'd have to be to reach our planet.
Old 11-10-2007, 07:33 AM
Bulletproof Monk Bulletproof Monk is offline

Location: THREE OH SIX AM

[ QUOTE ]
Greetings, Earth people. We are the people of the Vort Galaxy. We thank you for your interest, but have no intention of visiting other civilisations in the near future. We wish you all the best.

The planet's populated by freaks and very weird dudes. It is also quite young. I think we should stay away.

Kryptok

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl

possibly best post in 2+2 history
Old 11-10-2007, 08:32 AM
augie_ augie_ is offline

Location: Peoria, IL

kurosh if you think this is true you haven't thought long and hard enough or your thoughts are just plain wrong