Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2007, 04:07 PM

Default Re: SEC football > all other football

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i think we (sec + acc) can agree that the big ten is overrated in football and basketball

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, how is Roy treating you?

[/ QUOTE ]

hah forgot to give the big 12 some love. good, obv there are big expectations this year. i think we will go as ty lawson goes.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:11 PM

"On a neutral field, OSU would be at least a 7 pt favorite over UGA."

Good, Id take the UGA on the $$$$$$.

There is no question that the SEC is the best conference right now. Ever week is a hard game. Unlike the PAC or Big 10, etc. I would say that if OSU played in the SEC they would be at or below .500
Old 10-29-2007, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"On a neutral field, OSU would be at least a 7 pt favorite over UGA."

Good, Id take the UGA on the $$$$$$.

There is no question that the SEC is the best conference right now. Ever week is a hard game. Unlike the PAC or Big 10, etc. I would say that if OSU played in the SEC they would be at or below .500

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you marginally over-estimated the SEC. THEOHIOSTATE is better than half the teams in the SEC & PAC-10, but not much.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:37 PM

LOL at a team having the week off before their biggest rivalry game and using it to win against a team with a hurt QB and JV players starting at D-line suddenly becoming world beaters.

Let's try to remember they still lost to SCarolina at home, almost lost to Vandy on the road, and got dick-punched in Neyland. They won't make it through Auburn and UK.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:48 PM

-A lot of people still thought Florida was the best team in the country, at the time (even though not "#1")

-lol @ Tebow being hurt. Jesus would help him before he'd help Jerry Yang hit a 2-outer. The only time he let TVland know his shoulder hurt was after the outcome was decided. And yet, he's still the heisman favorite.

-Honestly, I think Auburn-Georgia is one of the toughest regular season games of the year. Auburn has an obv. top 5 defense, and I'm not sure who I like more.

-Georgia-UK will be interesting, until Woodsen remembers he's not in the running for the Heisman anymore, and realizes UK will always be a basketball school. Then Georgia will dominate the 2nd half.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:54 PM

"I think you marginally over-estimated the SEC. THEOHIOSTATE is better than half the teams in the SEC & PAC-10, but not much. "

After they got owned by the SEC laet year in B-ball and Football the lost the right to be the Ohio State U.
Its just One more College in Ohio untill further notice.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
-A lot of people still thought Florida was the best team in the country, at the time (even though not "#1")

-lol @ Tebow being hurt. Jesus would help him before he'd help Jerry Yang hit a 2-outer. The only time he let TVland know his shoulder hurt was after the outcome was decided. And yet, he's still the heisman favorite.

-Honestly, I think Auburn-Georgia is one of the toughest regular season games of the year. Auburn has an obv. top 5 defense, and I'm not sure who I like more.

-Georgia-UK will be interesting, until Woodsen remembers he's not in the running for the Heisman anymore, and realizes UK will always be a basketball school. Then Georgia will dominate the 2nd half.

[/ QUOTE ]
have you really been posting straight since 2 am
Old 10-29-2007, 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
have you really been posting straight since 2 am

[/ QUOTE ]

and playing pokers. if i ever get my adderall back, i can go more than 100 hours straight, no lie
Old 10-29-2007, 05:03 PM

and playing pokers. if i ever get my adderall back, i can go more than 100 hours straight, no lie

You will die soon.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:07 PM

not soon enough