Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: WWYD?
Pay the rediculous fee and feel ripped off but knowing the pain will go away! 0 0%
Calll a laywer and bring this absurd institution of arbitrary towing practice of over-charging to courts! 2 66.67%
Don't do anything and wait for collections to call and not answer. Fuck the world and its injustice! 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-08-2007, 12:50 PM

Default Re: Question about Blood Alcohol Content

wait, what?
Old 10-08-2007, 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dali,

"someone mentioned there are people that can drink a gallon of vodka in a night, and a gallon of vodka is ~1.6 quarts, which right there alone would be over 25% your total blood amount in your body of alcohol."

OK, so in your world, if I drink 5 liters of water, MY BLOOD WILL BE 100% WATER!!!!??!?!?!!?!?!?!?

SERIOUSLY, MAN, THREADS LIKE THIS MAKE ME SAD FOR THE FUTURE OF THE HUMAN RACE.

[/ QUOTE ]
Reading comprehension ftw.

Also, you seem pretty worked up about this. Don't you have some parkour or MMA training to do rather than scan my every word in this thread? I'm guessing you're hoping for another Daliman train-wreck thread, but I'm just not as interested in either this thread or you as you appear to be in this thread and me. Also, I'm pretty loath to enter pissing matches anymore, as most of what goes on on this board has zero affect on my life.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-08-2007, 12:53 PM

I don't know what the others have said and I'm late to the show, but I'll inject this thread with what I know, which may not even be the answer.

When someone has blood drawn for the BAC test, the results come back as a number like 149.5. That translates to a BAC of .1495. I know this because I arrested a guy for a DUI related crash and had to get a search warrant for his lab results, where I then contacted the lab tech to ask him what the 149.5 meant.

And from my understanding, it was always .08%, not 8%.
Old 10-08-2007, 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dali,

WTF you used that quote to justify why you thought .10% BAC meant your blood was 10% alcohol. HAVE YOU ALREADY FORGOTTEN WHAT POINT YOU WERE USING THAT 1.6 QUARTS OF ALCOHOL FACTOID TO BACK UP? You've already stated that you were aware of BAC's of over .5 yet STILL THOUGHT that .1 MEANT 10% OF YOUR BLOOD WAS ALCOHOL, AND ACTUALLY BELIEVED SOME GUY MANAGED TO LIVE WITH OVER 91% ALCOHOL.

YES, READING COMPREHENSION FTW, SICK BURN ON ME, DALI.

[/ QUOTE ]
I just realized why you're getting so worked up. You're mad at me because you came off like a prick in the comps thread I made that was well-received. It's ok, I get that you like being the center of attention.

Anyways 1 gallon is just under 4 liters, and yet only 40% of that would replace blood in the (admittedly incorrect) scenario I used, yet you extrapolate that to a full 1:1 water to blood replacement. Not some of your better work, but you are slipping as of late. P

You probably need to get laid.
Old 10-08-2007, 12:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I just realized why you're getting so worked up. You're mad at me because you came off like a prick in the comps thread I made that was well-received. It's ok, I get that you like being the center of attention.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha... wow.
Old 10-08-2007, 12:57 PM

I'm super smart and I know I'm super smart and I'm comfortable with this knowledge!

When people say that I'm dumb, I do not react in the way Daliman does. His road is the path to ignorance and stagnation.
Old 10-08-2007, 12:59 PM

Daliman,

If you get a cell phone call and you're busy, do you think it's more polite to send the caller directly to voicemail or just let the phone ring until voicemail picks up?
Old 10-08-2007, 01:03 PM

Dali,

Hahahhaha, yeah, that's exactly it. I've been seething in anger because you made some thread about comps? WTF? And even though I have the ability to start new threads and even have my own forum on this site, I'm ripping on you because of some desire to be the center of attention. Yeah, that all makes total sense, dude!

NO DALI, I AM WORKED UP BECAUSE IT DRIVES ME CRAZY WHEN PEOPLE I INTERACT WITH DEMONSTRATE INCREDIBLE LEVELS OF STUPIDITY. IT MAKES ME SAD FOR THE STATE AND FUTURE OF THE HUMAN RACE.

"Anyways 1 gallon is just under 4 liters, and yet only 40% of that would replace blood in the (admittedly incorrect) scenario I used, yet you extrapolate that to a full 1:1 water to blood replacement. Not some of your better work, but you are slipping as of late."

Wait a sec, WOW! WOWOWOOWOOWOWOOW. Dali, your posts are getting dumber and dumber. It's like you don't even understand the points YOU are trying to make! HERE'S A HINT, BTW, WATER IS 100% WATER!!!!!!!!!

"You probably need to get laid."

I've been getting laid plenty lately, but what I really need to do is start getting laid without protection so I can get tons of chicks pregnant to help prevent the scenario in Idiocracy from becoming reality.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:05 PM

lol.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:07 PM

"DALIMANNNNNNN"