Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2007, 08:33 PM

Default Re: Vegetarians

[ QUOTE ]
Dogs in the wild are carnivores. I don't understand why domesticated dogs get treated different.

I heard that China is making food out of cardboard. I also heard that this where they get jail food. There are some things you have to buy in America.

The toothpaste has lead in it right?

Remember how Sean Jean had "fake" fur clothing, and come to find out, that the Chinese were making it out of real fur anyways? Apparently, this was straightened out, but I still don't like the thought of paying $100 for a shirt made in China as opposed to Italy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anti-freeze on the toothpaste. I read about the cardboard food too. Plus all kinds of banned substances in seafood, and it seems every couple months I read something new they're doing that's really bad/borderline murderous.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:25 PM

Default Re: Vegetarians

[ QUOTE ]
... and it seems every couple months I read something new they're doing that's really bad/borderline murderous.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like putting lead paint in all of our kids toys.

Maybe they are bent on world domination? And we thought they would bring an army!

A TV producer I know just returned from China to document the pollution problems over there. Someone needs to expose that nation for what it is, and expose the companies that are allowing this stuff to get to our shores.

And we need to stop sending all of our toxic trash over there to be used for manufacturing purposes, no wonder why it is coming back in odd places, like toothpaste.