Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 08:23 PM

Default Re: umm wtf

aaand this is why I don't play fantasy football for money.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nath,
if you go a whole day without bitching about something i will give you $5. Jesus [censored] christ. You sit around and play poker for a living yet I have never seen someone bitch as much as you, Everyday its something different. Its absolutely laughable to see you try to give life advice in that other thread because you are spouting off on things you clearly, based on your incessant bitching, have no real grasp on yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]
Justin,

It's amazing to see you constantly try to deflect attention from your own lack of ethics by calling my maturity into question. Even if your above statement is 100% true it doesn't make me any less right or you any less wrong. For someone so emo you understand shockingly little about how to be a decent human being.

Your arrogance and condescenion are insulting and appalling. Who the [censored] do you think you are to speak to me like that? Once again, it becomes obvious you don't have a leg to stand on, so you attack me personally. Well, like Chris Rock said, "Boo all you want, you know I'm right!"

And hell yeah I bitch a lot! The squeaky wheel gets the grease, mother [censored]! Or maybe you'd like Stars to go back to its old tournament structure, for example? I know it's easier for a mediocre player like you to catch cards and get lucky when high antes don't make you play in marginal spots. But nobody complained about my bitching then-- except maybe you, because it meant you would have to do more work.

People might question my maturity and stability, but they sure as [censored] won't question my integrity, and only one of us can say that. I'm just glad I found out about you before I trusted you with a serious amount of money.

I know you'd like to take the "shut up and go away" approach here, but I won't let you. You're wrong and you know it, and that's why you keep trying to shut me up. It's very telling that you make no attempt to defend your actions from an ethical standpoint, but just keep insulting me every time I bring it up. Deflect attention and turn the attack on your accusers-- like a politician caught in a scandal.

I expected better of you than this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Without taking sides in an argument that doesn't involve me/I don't care about because it's not poker:

This post was awesome.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:26 PM

One of Nath's best strengths is dealing with clowns both on and off the tables.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nath,
if you go a whole day without bitching about something i will give you $5. Jesus [censored] christ. You sit around and play poker for a living yet I have never seen someone bitch as much as you, Everyday its something different. Its absolutely laughable to see you try to give life advice in that other thread because you are spouting off on things you clearly, based on your incessant bitching, have no real grasp on yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]
Justin,

It's amazing to see you constantly try to deflect attention from your own lack of ethics by calling my maturity into question. Even if your above statement is 100% true it doesn't make me any less right or you any less wrong. For someone so emo you understand shockingly little about how to be a decent human being.

Your arrogance and condescenion are insulting and appalling. Who the [censored] do you think you are to speak to me like that? Once again, it becomes obvious you don't have a leg to stand on, so you attack me personally. Well, like Chris Rock said, "Boo all you want, you know I'm right!"

And hell yeah I bitch a lot! The squeaky wheel gets the grease, mother [censored]! Or maybe you'd like Stars to go back to its old tournament structure, for example? I know it's easier for a mediocre player like you to catch cards and get lucky when high antes don't make you play in marginal spots. But nobody complained about my bitching then-- except maybe you, because it meant you would have to do more work.

People might question my maturity and stability, but they sure as [censored] won't question my integrity, and only one of us can say that. I'm just glad I found out about you before I trusted you with a serious amount of money.

I know you'd like to take the "shut up and go away" approach here, but I won't let you. You're wrong and you know it, and that's why you keep trying to shut me up. It's very telling that you make no attempt to defend your actions from an ethical standpoint, but just keep insulting me every time I bring it up. Deflect attention and turn the attack on your accusers-- like a politician caught in a scandal.

I expected better of you than this.

[/ QUOTE ]

What an awesome post...
Old 10-03-2007, 08:33 PM

Location: tell them ill be here when they come 4 me, me and every single n1gga dat got love 4 me, see i got money on my mind, but the haters wont leave me alone, so im ridin everyday wit every pistol dat i own

[ QUOTE ]
lol jurollo

edit: and by lol i mean you are an incredible dbag.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-03-2007, 08:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One of Nath's best strengths is dealing with clowns both on and off the tables.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-03-2007, 08:37 PM

Jurollo representing stars really well of course, hope they see what an unthicial douche is representing them worse then humberto.

Also want to see the other greens besides bond defend you now.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's cute to watch the greens close ranks. Remind me never to wager money with any of you ever again.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure why people think the mods are some underground society, that always backs each other.

I barely even talk to Badger, and don't talk to Justin nearly as much as I used to. I have said twice in this thread that I think what Justin did was pretty shady, and also that I might have reversed it.

I mean, I'm also friends with Thayer, and I like Thayer. I like Nath too. I just think Thayer should have taken care of his team.

In summary.

Justin was pretty shady.
Justin probably should have reversed the trade
Thayer was being very irresponsible.

You guys are overreacting anyway, because the trade isn't that lopsided anyway.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure why people think the mods are some underground society, that always backs each other.

[/ QUOTE ]
Probably because you and Badger are the only two people in this thread who think Justin's actions can be seen as anything but shady.

[ QUOTE ]
Justin was pretty shady.
Justin probably should have reversed the trade
Thayer was being very irresponsible.

[/ QUOTE ]
The crux of this is that Thayer's irresponsibility came about because 1)the league's design makes it easy to be irresponsible and forget about old trades, and 2)because he TRUSTED JUSTIN'S WORD.

[ QUOTE ]
You guys are overreacting anyway, because the trade isn't that lopsided anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]
The two guys Justin acquired in that trade scored something like 60% of his points this week. Moss is going to continue to destroy the league, and everyone knows it, including Justin, or he wouldn't have done this. I said at the time it happened that this trade cost me several hundred dollars in equity, and it's only bearing out to prove me right.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:45 PM

so how do you guys feel about coaches advertising on 2p2?
Closed Thread