Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2006, 11:44 AM

Default Re: preflop quiz...

1) Fold
2) Call
3) complete
4) fold
5) Raise
6) fold
7) Raise it up to isolate
8) Raise
9) I call
10) Fold
X) I wouldn't have bet in the first place, but I call the reraise.
Old 03-03-2006, 11:48 AM

1. Fold
2. Limp
3. Complete
4. Fold
5. Raise
6. Fold
7. Fold. A PFR of 15 isn't all that LAGGY
8. Raise
9. Call
10. Meh, fold. I just don't like offsuit gappers even for a great price.

Bonus: Call.
Old 03-03-2006, 12:52 PM

1. fold
2. fold
3. complete
4. fold
5. raise
6. fold
7. reraise
8. raise
9. call!
10. complete!

X. reraise!!!!!!!!1111one one
Old 03-03-2006, 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1. UTG raises, 2 coldcalls + SB calls, you're in the BB with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] getting 9:1 to see a flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

fold even though i'd be sitting there saying, "9:1, wtf, time to floop a wheel" and call.

[ QUOTE ]
2. three limps to you in the cutoff with Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

limp (folding here is good for beginners)

[ QUOTE ]
3. two limpers to you in the SB with 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

compleet (easy)

[ QUOTE ]
4. two limps to you in UTG+2 with T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

limp (folding is good for beginners)

[ QUOTE ]
5. one limp to you on the button with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

raise! (easy)

[ QUOTE ]
6. UTG raises, one coldcall, you're in the cutoff with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

fold without a very specific read on UTG (easy)

[ QUOTE ]
7. it folds to button who steals a lot (he's 40/15 or something so he's the laggiest fellow at the table). you're SB with 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

third floor (easy)

[ QUOTE ]
8. two limps to you on the button with Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

raise (easy)

[ QUOTE ]
9. MP open raises. 4 people coldcall. SB calls. you have 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] in the BB.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'd call (folding is good for beginners)

[ QUOTE ]
10. 7 limpers wtf? you're SB with 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

i'd call. (folding good for beginners)

[ QUOTE ]
BONUS OMG POSTFLOP QUESTION
X. you see a free flop with T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. 7 people see a flop of 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. you bet, 3 folds, MP raises, Button coldcalls, 1 fold.

YOUR MOVE FABRITZIO.

[/ QUOTE ]

call
Old 03-03-2006, 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1. UTG raises, 2 coldcalls + SB calls, you're in the BB with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] getting 9:1 to see a flop.

[/ QUOTE ]
I fold here, but there might be a small edge depending on how loose a raiser UTG is. No matter what this hand will be tough to play postflop in most cases.
[ QUOTE ]
2. three limps to you in the cutoff with Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]
Limp.
[ QUOTE ]
3. two limpers to you in the SB with 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]
Complete.
[ QUOTE ]
4. two limps to you in UTG+2 with T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]
Fold.
[ QUOTE ]
5. one limp to you on the button with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]
Raise for value.
[ QUOTE ]
6. UTG raises, one coldcall, you're in the cutoff with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]
Fold.
[ QUOTE ]
7. it folds to button who steals a lot (he's 40/15 or something so he's the laggiest fellow at the table). you're SB with 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]
Call.
[ QUOTE ]
8. two limps to you on the button with Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]
Raise for value.
[ QUOTE ]
9. MP open raises. 4 people coldcall. SB calls. you have 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] in the BB.

[/ QUOTE ]
Call.
[ QUOTE ]
10. 7 limpers wtf? you're SB with 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]
Fold.
[ QUOTE ]
BONUS OMG POSTFLOP QUESTION
X. you see a free flop with T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. 7 people see a flop of 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. you bet, 3 folds, MP raises, Button coldcalls, 1 fold.

[/ QUOTE ]
3bet.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:16 PM

My answers with out looking at any of the other posts and giving myself about 10 seconds per question as if I were sitting at the table.

1. See the Flop
2. Raise
3. Raise
4. Fold
5. Raise
6. Fold
7. Re-Raise
8. Raise
9. Call
10. Call

Bonus - Re-Raise
Old 03-03-2006, 01:20 PM

i think im going to waste an hour after work today tallying up the results of the quiz and posting a SICK graph of it all.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think im going to waste an hour after work today tallying up the results of the quiz and posting a SICK graph of it all.

[/ QUOTE ]

almost as good as wasting an hour during work to do this.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you did that, it would make me feel much better about not having a life.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

almost as good as wasting an hour during work to do this.

[/ QUOTE ]
hey on any other day i could usually pull it off. today i actually have some crap to do. project due on monday, etc. don't they know i could use an hour to make a sweet graph of a preflop quiz??!

mcgahee - you will probably feel better later then.