Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2007, 10:54 AM

Default Re: Girl glances at me a lot in class, and always tries to bump into m

[ QUOTE ]
Time to start over and reroll your stats.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice
Old 09-21-2007, 04:13 PM

OP maybe its time for you to reveal your entire sexual resumé?
Old 09-21-2007, 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you are interested in her, take Eric W's advise

[/ QUOTE ]

???? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]?????
Old 09-21-2007, 04:37 PM

Don't meet her for coffee, I don't know why that's standard advice as it is awful. Daytime dates aren't getting you in the right direction, plus OP is akward socializing so coffee is way too high pressure w/ not enough reward. Studying together would be better. Meeting up at a big school event/party way better.

Definitely say hi in class. Start from there. But DO NOT stammer out the 'uh...wanna get a coffee?' So lame.
Old 09-21-2007, 05:01 PM

Take it from a reformed social nerd. These tips took me 35 years to figure out.

1) NEVER!! Walk up to a girl you like and say "Hi, how are you." BORING!!! You're just handing out an excuse for her to say "Fine." and turn away. Start with a question that can lead to a conversation, something like...."I like that tatoo, where'd you get it? I have one too/or not/ blah blah blah...do you have any others?" Keep throwing out questions that make her respond with something other than yes/no.

2) Like you I just couldn't bring myself to talk to pretty girls. The psychology is to put a hot chick on a golden pedastal. The truth is she's probably mounted more guys than you care to know...don't take her so seriously. She'll pick up on the fact that you could take her or leave her, it will show confidence.

3) Don't use the phrase "Can I have your number" ....say instead "Can a call you sometime" or better yet "Can I text you?"

4) VERY IMPORTANT!! The most valuable thing a man can have in this world....is a girl wingman!! If you have a friend who is a girl, enlist her services. Get her to talk to her first and then "Oh, have you met my friend Ted4242...." Then she talks you up. This is (censored) priceless. I am more than willing to buy drinks for a female friend's services in this role, very well worth it!

5) Pay attention to her. I know it's hard and boring, because there's a 99% chance she's dumb, but you gotta do it. Remember her name and use it a lot.

6) Invite her out with a group. "Hey, a bunch of us are going out for Tequila shots, want in?" Again girl wingmen are invaluable here...because there won't be any competiton for her time.

7) Be patient but not too patient. Don't press her to the point of uncomfortable, but when they opportunity opens hit it! I've lost a lot of chicks by not acting fast enough. Playing it cool is one thing, waiting too long is another.

8) Girls want guys too. Always remember this. It seems hard to believe because they can be so hard to get at times, but it's true.

I could go on and on...GL
Old 09-21-2007, 05:08 PM

The best thing about girls is that there's several for every guy. No matter how socially awkward you are some girl out there will be into you. Obviously more women flock to the alpha male type but you don't need to become that guy in order to talk to women. I think a lot of women respond to sincerity and kindness, so give that a shot, if it doesn't work get liquored up and start acting like a jerk to a lot of girls that are also drunk and that will eventually work, a little practice and you'll be just as playa as any 16 year old that isn't banging his teacher.