Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2007, 11:55 PM

Default Re: knocking a chick up, hypothetical situation

My roommate got knocked up on a one night stand. I always thought the father was a cowardly piece of [censored]. Sounds like this is all too standard though. I now have another roommate.
Old 09-12-2007, 12:05 AM

The responsible thing to do is go with her to the clinic or wherever and get the morning after pill. Many women need support to do this and it is your responsibility to help them since she gave up the poon. Once you know the baby is yours, you are morally obligated, at a minimum, to provide child support and health insurance and clothes. You should also maintain enough contact with the mom so that the child can know who you are if that is the way things work out.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Be like this guy next time:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/274495936.html

[/ QUOTE ]

this is amazing

[/ QUOTE ]

my hero
Old 09-12-2007, 03:09 AM

she wants my name on a birth certificate? hell no. she [censored] guys that she barely knows and doesn't take morning after pills? LOL GL c u on maury povich.
Old 09-12-2007, 03:17 AM

and then you should watch her take the pill and then instruct her to stick her tongue out and say AHHH so that you can confirm that she swallowed it. later on you can hold hands with her and cuddle with the girl you barely know who let you hit it and who you didn't consider responsible or intelligent enough to manage something on her own which would be in both your interests (unless she's a broke college ho, yeah, why in the hell did you finish? retard, that's so dangerous). afterwards you can head to the clinic and get a clapgonaids screen. hell, maybe you can get her to come along so she can hold your hand as they stick the qtip up your dick?

cross the bridges before you. kkf didn't even say that we finished, and we barely know her and she [censored] light and doesn't take morning after pills and wants our name on a birth certificate as the FATHER.
Old 09-12-2007, 05:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Be like this guy next time:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/274495936.html

[/ QUOTE ]

this is amazing

[/ QUOTE ]

The story above, and i've heard others like it before, shows what a guy who does not want to have a child has to go threw to actually protect himself in our society, if he still wants to get laid. Women have absolutely all the control, they have the most effective forms of birth control as well. Yet, ironically, a women can lie and essentially commit fraud; a woman can tell a guy she's dating that she absolutely doesn't want kids, that she's on the pill or the shot religiously, and if either or both are a lie and she gets knocked up and decides to "keep it"... you are suppose to "do the right thing". lol what a joke.

If there is ever a good form of the male birth control pill to reach the market, birth rates will drop dramatically, because a lot of these accidental births where the women essentially wants to trap a guy will be greatly reduced.

Yes, condoms are great but as the story above notes, not nearly enough, had the guy in the story just had used condoms and nothing else he would have had to go along with that skanks lies until he got a paternity test, and the bitch and all her friends would have probably called him the scum of the earth for those 8 months before the kid was born for insisting on a paternity test. I would bet that there are more guys than you can imagine that thought the child might not be theirs but who got guilt tripped out of it over the pregnancy period. And if you find out a few years later, that the child isn't yours, you still can be liable for child support since the child has viewed you as the father figure for many years.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is why you should never have a one-night stand without a legally signed document given certain expected actions to ensure no conception and clearing you of all paternal obligations if those conditions aren't met.

It'll cost you a few hundred bucks to get this drawn up from any worthwhile attorney, and you can just make copies of it to keep in the nightstand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope
Edit to add this.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:35 AM

This actually happened to me in that a girl called me out of the blue and said that her baby might be mine and I simply said that it wasn't possible because I was infertile, sorry. She said,"oh, ok" and that was that. I never heard from her again. I now have a 5 month old daughter with my wife.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This actually happened to me in that a girl called me out of the blue and said that her baby might be mine and I simply said that it wasn't possible because I was infertile, sorry. She said,"oh, ok" and that was that. I never heard from her again. I now have a 5 month old daughter with my wife.

[/ QUOTE ]

This could be interpreted many different ways....?
Old 09-12-2007, 09:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This could be interpreted many different ways....?

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously I'm not infertile, but I told her that because I remembered that she was dumb as a rock and knew she wouldn't question me.