Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2007, 12:43 PM

Default Re: Cheating on Girlfriend

you're not married, so you should take advantage of the chance you have now to bang as much hot young tail as you want.

but tell your gf you want to "see other people" first, don't want to be "super-exclusive," etc. she'll probably break up with you and then come back for booty calls later.

now you're having your cake and [censored] it too
Old 09-13-2007, 04:50 PM

I hadn't been on here in a while. First time I open up BBV4 and sure enough this thread was on the first page. LOL.

Dude take my advice. If u actually like this girl for anything then just sex, dump the other one. Cheating on someone is never hard if it is just sex. The moment feelings get involed is when stuff gets really f'd up. If u care for both actual feelings and just not wanting to be banging two hot girls at the sametime. Nothing good will come of it. If u just want to bang both of them have fun. Tell the dumb pollock you dumped your gf. Bang away. Then go bang away on your gf.

But in the future never met girls u want to cheat with at family functions or anythign that can be traced back to you.
Old 09-13-2007, 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
your in college, why do you even have a girlfriend, seriously...?

[/ QUOTE ]

i hate being alone? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Nothing more pathetic than a guy who "hates being alone" but needs to hit someone else and then asks for permission from his friends...oh, yes, there is; the guy who asks permission from an internet forum.

2. You're a douche not because you cheat on your girlfriend. You're a douche because you cannot make room in your tiny soul to understand that you want something more than sex from this other girl but you're afraid to hurt your gf so instead you're going to take the easy way out which will turn out to be the really hard way out because later gf will find out that you're the kind of douche who would string her along even though you're not really into her anymore. You're a douche because you think you're being nice to gf who you think you like even though you're like gonna totally mess with her because *you* don't like to be alone.

YSSCKY: just sayin'
Old 09-13-2007, 06:40 PM

Location: \"If it shows their cards why did you keep betting?\"

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i hate being alone? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Nothing more pathetic than a guy who "hates being alone" but needs to hit someone else and then asks for permission from his friends...oh, yes, there is; the guy who asks permission from an internet forum.

2. You're a douche not because you cheat on your girlfriend. You're a douche because you cannot make room in your tiny soul to understand that you want something more than sex from this other girl but you're afraid to hurt your gf so instead you're going to take the easy way out which will turn out to be the really hard way out because later gf will find out that you're the kind of douche who would string her along even though you're not really into her anymore. You're a douche because you think you're being nice to gf who you think you like even though you're like gonna totally mess with her because *you* don't like to be alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

damn
Old 09-13-2007, 06:48 PM

I want to hear more about your girlfriend.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i hate being alone? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was almost like this but then i decided to break up with my gf before something 'bad' happened.

you made me feel better about it ty [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]