Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2007, 03:17 PM

Default Re: The Mike Vick case... am I a life nit?

no i understand the principle, that on an individual basis, a human life is more valuable then an animals or a plant.

The problem is that when your always putting humans above animals and nature, eventually we'll end up with a decimated planet with 20 billion humans on it. It just seems like we can't see the dilemma in terms of the "big picture".
Old 08-19-2007, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no i understand the principle, that on an individual basis, a human life is more valuable then an animals or a plant.

The problem is that when your always putting humans above animals and nature, eventually we'll end up with a decimated planet with 20 billion humans on it. It just seems like we can't see the dilemma in terms of the "big picture".

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a nice assertion with absolutely nothing behind it. Humans, right now, raise animals and grow plants for the express purpose of eating them or otherwise using them to sustain human life. What in God's name makes you think that we would suddenly stop doing this, or otherwise compromise our own future, because we think that humans >>>> animals and plants?

I don't think people should rape women OR murder animals, but it's pretty easy for me to conclude which is morally worse. And if you just want to think in terms of which is worse for "the future of the planet," than the answer is that raping women is much worse from that perspective also. DUCY?
Old 08-19-2007, 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What's worse? Tyson "raping" that girl (when she went up to his hotel room at 3am), or Vick hanging dogs and drowning them?

[/ QUOTE ]

B
Old 08-19-2007, 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
People who intentionally hurt animals or enjoy watching animals hurt each other are sick, sick, sick and morally depraved . If Vick is guilty of accused acts, his mindset and behavior is a serious detriment to the human race. Lock him up.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is complete BS, most people enjoy a good nature vid of two animals fighting.
Old 08-19-2007, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think it's worse to rape one woman than to torture and kill all the dogs on earth.

[/ QUOTE ]

absolutely disagree, 100%

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'd rather only one living being feel pain than a million, especially when that pain won't even result in death.

i'd be willing to let myself be raped (i guess that wouldn't technically be rape, meh) if it meant saving a million dogs from being tortured to death.

i don't particularly value a human life over that of a dog.

your opinion may vary.

(commence elaine jokes)
Old 08-19-2007, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What's worse? Tyson "raping" that girl (when she went up to his hotel room at 3am), or Vick hanging dogs and drowning them?

[/ QUOTE ]

B

[/ QUOTE ]

*** You are ignoring this user ***

LOL @ you. You = PETA who think dogs > humans.

There's a pretty nice article about Vick. Basically it's saying how it's unfair that idiot PROVEN human murderers (unlike Ray Lewis who walked free) like Leonard Little is a star in the NFL while Vick might never play again for killing animals. Apparently the crime of killing animals >>>>>> killing humans.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Ap...o&type=lgns

OP had a pretty far-fetched ant-fighting ring crap. A more realistic example would be a cockfighting ring. As I posted in the sports forum, I doubt that anyone (esp PETA ... I HATE PETA) would give a damn if a NFL superstar (say Madden 2008 coverboy Vince Young for example) is running a cockfighting ring. They'll get over it in less than a year, guaranteed. It doesn't matter that cockfighting is much more brutal (according to a poster anyway) than dogfighting. They just aren't as damn cute as dogs I guess. Figures ...
Old 08-19-2007, 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

B

[/ QUOTE ]

*** You are ignoring this user ***

There's a pretty nice article about Vick. Basically it's saying how it's unfair that idiot PROVEN human murderers (unlike Ray Lewis who walked free) like Leonard Little is a star in the NFL while Vick might never play again for killing animals. Apparently the crime of killing animals >>>>>> killing humans.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Ap...o&type=lgns

OP had a pretty far-fetched ant-fighting ring crap. A more realistic example would be a cockfighting ring. As I posted in the sports forum, I doubt that anyone (esp PETA ... I HATE PETA) would give a damn if a NFL superstar (say Madden 2008 coverboy Vince Young for example) is running a cockfighting ring. They'll get over it in less than a year, guaranteed. It doesn't matter that cockfighting is much more brutal (according to a poster anyway) than dogfighting. They just aren't as damn cute as dogs I guess. Figures ...

[/ QUOTE ]

if you put me on ignore, why the [censored] are you talking to me?

btw, i didn't say dogs are greater than humans retard. learn how to read.

please keep me on ignore.
Old 08-19-2007, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

keep posting crap like this and you will get banned to go along with your *.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

'but mommmyyyyy, he did it firrrssst!'

mike vick is never going to play in the NFL again because he will be convicted of running an interstate gambling operation in addition to brutally killing and torturing animals. this is a retarded argument.
Old 08-19-2007, 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Seems America cares more about dogs than female humans

[/ QUOTE ]
A dog will stop chewing his bone and run across the room to give you head the second you drop your pants. How many female humans do you know that do that?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would never get serious with a girl who wouldn't give me head anytime I wanted it.

I'm sorry that you have had to resort to animals for this purpose.

[/ QUOTE ]
Since you suck at OOT

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't realize "sucking at OOT" was synonymous with being on it so often that I could not possibly miss a single thread, ever, but thank goodness that this is true for me.
Old 08-19-2007, 04:20 PM

LOL NT. Oh please don't ban me from the intrawebs. PLEASE???

F U you little biatch. Come to think of it, ban me please. I've wasted far too much time on this crap anyway.

P.S. Try getting laid and lose some weight K? thx