Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2007, 03:26 PM

Default Re: Dramatics! Neverwin Stars Busto? Collateral Damage?

Jenn,

The problem with your synopsis is that while Brandi had a grand total of zero witnesses collaborating her side of things, newhizzle had plenty. Not here on the forum but IRL in Las Vegas. True, they all could be lying and Brandi honest but to say that seems completely unlikely is the understatement of the year.

[ QUOTE ]
(hand histories are not exactly photographic evidence of who was at the computer)

[/ QUOTE ]

Jenn, you wouldn't say that if you saw those HH. Brutal doesn't even begin to describe them.

Edit: I am also waiting for more dramabomb news, but it's slow in coming.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:31 PM

when brandi got taken advantage of by captain tom, every said 'oh you dumb [censored], you put yourself in that situation, no one feels bad for you'

now mark did the same thing. he knowingly put himself in a situation with a girl with a reputation and something bad happened. why do people feel bad for him being taken advantage of when no one felt bad for her? and mark is a seasoned poker player too.

i just wanted to point out that she gets more flack than anyone else and im not sure its fair
Old 08-16-2007, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol.

im crossing my fingers for the respect, dids. im pretty sure i have 0% chance. will paragraphs really do the trick?

[/ QUOTE ]

paragraphs work but boobs guarantee success!!
Old 08-16-2007, 03:36 PM

jenn, you didnt read the thread. the first 10 pages were ppl expressing sympathy and wellwishes for brandi (well except bluffthis and a few others.) public opinion didnt turn until later.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Newwhizzle do you know what your rep is in the poker community? Classic pussy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats odd, everyone I know who knows Hizzle loves the guy; he has a rock solid rep as a person. Get off the internets, its clouding your ability to think.

[/ QUOTE ]

you play 50nl and dont know anybody. go back to OOT, and quit acting like your anything at all. your names just green and you stay on the internets all day being peoples mom.

[/ QUOTE ]

1 - I don't play NL. I'm a limit player - I play every limit game under the sun. 50nl is for experimenting and learning a new game only, I don't think its wise to jump into 10/20 NL - do you?

2 - I dont post in OOT (or BBV for that matter).

3 - next time you want to dis me, try harder

4 - In the real world everyone loves Hizzle, he is very likeable and contrary to the rumors here trustworthy.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

many of these posts sound like any of you actually know the truth, the whole truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

i do

[ QUOTE ]
i could sit here and argue the inconsistencies of both sides all day

[/ QUOTE ]

please do

[ QUOTE ]
i feel like we're toying around with whats fact and whats not fact. since you didnt witness and i assume you dont know personally all the people involved, how can you claim to know anything about what happened. all you have is a mumble-jumble account given by several parties, none of whose stories match, and in all likelihood were all on copious amounts of drugs. even the facts they wrote in their own stories cant just be assumed true. the only fact we have is this : no one here knows what really happened in its entirety.

[/ QUOTE ]

please get your facts straight before you post man, her side is the only one with holes in it, try to find some in mine, and i wasnt using any drugs

[ QUOTE ]
that being said, doesnt newhouse go around claiming a lot of people "stole" from him. this thread is already testament to this kids money management skills.

[/ QUOTE ]

ive made mistakes and ive learned from them

[ QUOTE ]
if she had put out and lost the money, maybe it still would not have been ok (debatable) but it definitely wouldnt have ended up here on the internet slandering her.

[/ QUOTE ]

um, she did idiot

[ QUOTE ]
and from what i hear, brandi offered to pay him back a portion of what he claims as a loss. (hand histories are not exactly photographic evidence of who was at the computer) thats more than what i hear his friends are offering him..

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, still waiting on that

[ QUOTE ]
look, the logistics of this are not what im interested in. my point was about the level of criticism she takes for any certain drama when imo there is always at least one other party who is half way or more responsible for the situation at hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

so ur saying im responsibe for trusting a psycho, ur right here

[ QUOTE ]
at this point she has taken more grief than she deserves. why arent there a million hate threads for captain tom or newhouse or anyone else involved in her drama? she has made a point of telling people she wants to clean up her act and be taken seriously. if the worst criticism you have for her now is that she may be vain, well she will be in excellent company in the poker world. right? at least she is showing the desire to be better and to not be a joke. i just think people should allow other people to make mistakes and give them the option of recovery before we give her some kind of complex by calling her a stupid whore a million times over. ya know?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah so she should just be forgiven of all debt? you are cazy man, not sure why i just randomly decided to respond to one of the idoiots here, just getting tired of the [censored], please dont expect a debate here cuz its not happening
Old 08-16-2007, 03:42 PM

the first ten pages kinda sounded to me like this :

"awww , you poor dumb thing. you're so stupid crazy i cant help but feel sorry for you. aw, how pathetic.. almost like a dog with three legs... ya know what hunny, buck up! i'll ship you 100 bucks on stars to get you on your feet, but a purty little delicate thing like you ought not be in such a nasty place as this. leave poker to the men, darlin. you dont belong"

(thats what it seemed* like)
Old 08-16-2007, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol.

im crossing my fingers for the respect, dids. im pretty sure i have 0% chance. will paragraphs really do the trick?

[/ QUOTE ]
Depends what you have to say. As is, ain't no one readin yo words
Old 08-16-2007, 03:46 PM

trust me, i am not expecting a debate.
especially when in your reply post to me the best you could muster was some lame one liners.

mark, no ill will towards you at all. i just dont believe your story 100%.

edit- i also dont have much respect for people who cant handle their shlt privately.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:47 PM

JennFox, would you happen to be one of Brandi's friends?

That thread is no longer on 2+2. How do you know what was posted if you weren't a member at the time?

If I remember correctly, some portions of the story regarding Brandi and Captain Tom were fabricated. That means Brandi was using this forum to post libelous claims about Captain Tom connection with Brandi. So I really don't have much sympathy for that. She also hustled newhizzle for a substantial and continues to be a (successful) attention-seeking whore. newhizzle wasn't a seasoned pro. He won a major tournament and Brandi took advantage of his naivety and deep pockets. Newhizzle's only fault was trusting somebody.

This thread has been the victim of a massive hijack.