Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2007, 11:30 PM

Default Re: Entourage 7/29

Drama's line about the bike is a candidate for line of the series. Ari's line about any job even a ape gangbang shoot is still probaly tops.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought this was kinda meh. Funny, at times a little obvious, didn't get anything done. I mean yay we saw some titties and there was an ass [censored] joke. I'm trying to think of a way to say this without seeming insulting, but it felt like a bone thrown to those Entourage fans who like it just for the hot chicks.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sound like a huge tool in this post.

Please continue to look for great plot and story in Entourage.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:59 AM

I liked this episode but thought the ari transition to emotional compassionate father felt way too forced. The tears were so over the top I laughed. Also whenever Dan Castellenata is in a live action role I am always distracted.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:52 PM

Anyone know where I can find a an online video copy of the last scene with drama in the furry outfit? I see someone with it as their avatar
Old 07-31-2007, 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone know where I can find a an online video copy of the last scene with drama in the furry outfit? I see someone with it as their avatar

[/ QUOTE ]

what a great first post.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:14 PM

Furry blonde chick was Shanna Moakler I believe which makes it funny imo
Old 07-31-2007, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tranny bits - heh

closing scene - haha

blonde chick - not even that hot

'hey lets go try to bang chicks today and bet 5k on it' - brings a huge smile to my face

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo. That's actually what I really liked about this episode is that they just put the stupid movie plot on the shelf for a while to spend the whole episode focusing on a 5K prop bet. The fact that Vince doesn't really give a [censored] if he wins or loses, like he just bet $20 with a buddy just drives home how baller they are.

Oh, I did think it was unrealistic that Turtle wouldn't "boink" the furry chick though. Especially if Drama was giving him a cut of the $5,000. Who does he think he is anyway? If someone was paying me to [censored] a chick that hot, the only thing she could wear that would stop me would be a rotting corpse.
Old 07-31-2007, 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If someone was paying me to [censored] a chick that hot, the only thing she could wear that would stop me would be a rotting corpse.

[/ QUOTE ]

Prude.
Old 07-31-2007, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I liked this episode but thought the ari transition to emotional compassionate father felt way too forced. The tears were so over the top I laughed. Also whenever Dan Castellenata is in a live action role I am always distracted.

[/ QUOTE ]

BTW, I know a lot of people didn't see it this way, but I thought those were obviously supposed to be fake tears from Ari. Like he knew that approach was the one that was most likely to work on the headmaster so he went all out with it.
Old 07-31-2007, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BTW, I know a lot of people didn't see it this way, but I thought those were obviously supposed to be fake tears from Ari. Like he knew that approach was the one that was most likely to work on the headmaster so he went all out with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is def not how they meant it to be seen. They were trying to show the compassionate, fatherly side of Ari that actually gets emotional (other than anger.)