Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > High Stakes MTT
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2007, 10:47 PM

Default Re: Is this an instacall for you? (WSOP ME big draw)

wow you replied quickly.

why are you such a tool w/ those one-word replies like "No"?
Old 07-25-2007, 10:55 PM

I was playing lots of tables and didnt have time to elaborate. Additionally, dave did not epxlain his thoughts, so why should i explain mine? I won't do the 1 word "no" response if someone puts in a lot of thought, but he just threw it out there like it was the answer to a multiple choice test, when it wasnt even remotely correct. If he wanted it explained he can ask, and I of course would oblige.

Beleive it or not, I don't have to post at all, so if you really want me to explain my thoughts, you could put in some effort yourself, or just lay off of me for trying to help.

I do not understand some ppl on 2+2. They all have the fgators disease and just want ppl to lay out what to do on a silver platter for them. Did it ever occur to you to ask yourself why it isnt the gap theory? Perhaps pose a question of your own? No you tell me my attitude is sickening and somehow act like i OWE it to you to explain or something? Honestly give me a break.

You say my holier than thou attitude is sickening? Fine, I say your, I have 28 posts, have contributed nothing to you, and want you to contribute everything to me attitude is sickening.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was playing lots of tables and didnt have time to elaborate. Additionally, dave did not epxlain his thoughts, so why should i explain mine? I won't do the 1 word "no" response if someone puts in a lot of thought, but he just threw it out there like it was the answer to a multiple choice test, when it wasnt even remotely correct. If he wanted it explained he can ask, and I of course would oblige.

Beleive it or not, I don't have to post at all, so if you really want me to explain my thoughts, you could put in some effort yourself, or just lay off of me for trying to help.

I do not understand some ppl on 2+2. They all have the fgators disease and just want ppl to lay out what to do on a silver platter for them. Did it ever occur to you to ask yourself why it isnt the gap theory? Perhaps pose a question of your own? No you tell me my attitude is sickening and somehow act like i OWE it to you to explain or something? Honestly give me a break.

You say my holier than thou attitude is sickening? Fine, I say your, I have 28 posts, have contributed nothing to you, and want you to contribute everything to me attitude is sickening.

[/ QUOTE ]
A-[censored]-MEM
Old 07-25-2007, 11:24 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 07-26-2007, 03:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll give you [censored] for your Teva's, but you are one of such a small handful of posters who get my utmost respect.
Old 07-26-2007, 03:27 AM

ansky for mod.
Old 07-26-2007, 05:57 AM

I sometimes check this flop btw. I don't think it's terrible to check the flop, especially if we have some sort of physical read on the guy. Considering what we bet and all that fun stuff, I agree that we fold in this situation and jam if he makes it 70k. If he makes it 100k, then it gets a bit dicey.
Old 07-26-2007, 09:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Nut flush draw isn't folding, that is for sure. But we have enough equity over the rest of his range, and the extra bit of folding equity makes it hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you have more FE against the nut flush draw here than normal since its live, he's older and its the ME.

Not always, but more than "normal".

Regards,
Woodguy
Old 07-26-2007, 09:46 AM

I had As 7s.
Old 07-26-2007, 09:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I had As 7s.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nice bet.