Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2007, 04:15 AM

Default Re: Brandi 2 tabling right now (Flirty B on Stars)

[ QUOTE ]
So pathetic. The girl sits on her couch and wants to play some poker, drink a glass of wine and relax and you idiots harrass her. Do none of you guys have girlfriends, families, any form of outside non internet activities? Such a sick vicous cycle. You guys rant about why are they so many Brandi threads and why is she such an internet celebrity, yet you guys are the ones creating this. She didnt say a word while playing and deanrover6 starts verbally threatening her. Sits in a 15/30 game with 100k so he can insult her and not play. OHHHH Dean you feel like a man insulting and trying to intimidate a girl? I know you wont be able to answer me on stars since your chat is now suspended. You threatened Brandi and told her you were "going to fly in from Chicago tommorow and [censored] her"... Why dont you try picking on some boys instead of 115lb girls? Come talk to me and disrespect me like you did Brandi for no other reason other than your obivous lack of self esteem and insecurity.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow you're a tool.

Did you and Brandi meet at an adult ed center while trying to obtain your GED's together?
Old 07-19-2007, 04:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Flirty B: I can't deal with this... going to play on a different account. HAHA

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

did someone report her for multiaccounting yet?
Old 07-19-2007, 04:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You threatened Brandi and told her you were "going to fly in from Chicago tommorow and [censored] her"... Why dont you try picking on some boys instead of 115lb girls? Come talk to me and disrespect me like you did Brandi for no other reason other than your obivous lack of self esteem and insecurity.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please find the chat where I said this, and I'll ship the $100k to you. Otherwise, kindly retract this lie.

Thanks,

D

[/ QUOTE ]

She was sitting right next to me. I saw what you wrote. You called her a whore several times, told her you have connections to the prostitution ring in Chicago, and said you would come out to Vegas. If your a person of any character at all then you realize your beahavior was both atrocious and uncalled for. Did your parents really raise you to speak to a woman like that? She loves playing poker whether it be 5/10 limit or 100/200 (which she is playing now).
You know what really gets to me is how stupid people are on here. She goes deep in almost every online tourney, she's cashed in the WPT and the WSOP, and she is well respected by the top players in this profession. Did you have dinner and be asked to attend several social functions by the top players in this industry as she was during the WSOP?? I highly doubt it. Regardless of how "tough guy dean" feels or anyone else about Brandi, there are still certain ways people with any sort of class should conduct themselves. Speaking to any person in the manner you did speaks about the type of family that raised you and the class of person you are.

Brandon
Old 07-19-2007, 04:28 AM

pimprexel, if Dean said what you said he wrote, please provide the text.
Old 07-19-2007, 04:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You threatened Brandi and told her you were "going to fly in from Chicago tommorow and [censored] her"... Why dont you try picking on some boys instead of 115lb girls? Come talk to me and disrespect me like you did Brandi for no other reason other than your obivous lack of self esteem and insecurity.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please find the chat where I said this, and I'll ship the $100k to you. Otherwise, kindly retract this lie.

Thanks,

D

[/ QUOTE ]

She was sitting right next to me. I saw what you wrote. You called her a whore several times, told her you have connections to the prostitution ring in Chicago, and said you would come out to Vegas. If your a person of any character at all then you realize your beahavior was both atrocious and uncalled for. Did your parents really raise you to speak to a woman like that? She loves playing poker whether it be 5/10 limit or 100/200 (which she is playing now).
You know what really gets to me is how stupid people are on here. She goes deep in almost every online tourney, she's cashed in the WPT and the WSOP, and she is well respected by the top players in this profession. Did you have dinner and be asked to attend several social functions by the top players in this industry as she was during the WSOP?? I highly doubt it. Regardless of how "tough guy dean" feels or anyone else about Brandi, there are still certain ways people with any sort of class should conduct themselves. Speaking to any person in the manner you did speaks about the type of family that raised you and the class of person you are.

Brandon

[/ QUOTE ]

lolz,,
Old 07-19-2007, 04:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Holy [censored], this screename was talking to me during the sundays,like she knew who I was, I thought it was just some dude from 2+2. BRANDI KNOWS I'M ALIVE!! [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

<font color="black"> also, she was actually pretty decent from what I saw in the tournament and made a run at it if I remember correctly </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually your recollection is incorrect Matt, it was the Wednesday $320 on Stars. She ended up finishing 12th.
Old 07-19-2007, 04:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
pimprexel, if Dean said what you said he wrote, please provide the text.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-19-2007, 04:32 AM

fwiw I called her a whore and thief, something to that effect, which I stand by......she said I wouldnt have the guts to say that to her face......I said Id love to......she said come to the bellagio......I said Id fly out first thing in the morning and say it to her face if she would play me huhu for her 200k roll......never threatened her with violence or rape or whatever you implied above.
Old 07-19-2007, 04:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks,

D

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandon

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think Dean ever traded buttsecks for a buyin.
Old 07-19-2007, 04:36 AM

dean whos using your account for 100-200 NL?