Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2007, 04:38 PM

Default Re: What Should I do for Newhouse?

Buy him a [censored] brain because he is stupid as [censored].
Old 07-11-2007, 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I dont believe your motivation is as altruistic as you are trying to make it out to be. Dont get me wrong, I think starting another new thread about this guy, pointing out his degenerate lifestyle in a most condecending tone is probably just enough to make him happy.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a pretty awsome summary judgment considering we've probably never met.

[/ QUOTE ]

Forgetting your total misuse of the term "summary judgement", there is no need for anybody to have met you to understand that your OP is in no way beneficial to Marc. When you make a post like you did, referring to him as if he were a child, it only reopened the flood gates for posters to take a whack at him.

If you can not see how transparent your post is then maybe the money would be better spent for you to learn some social skills. However, you can't buy class.
Old 07-11-2007, 04:44 PM

If you get a life coach or money manager make sure they have dealt with or have some idea of high stakes poker. It would be pretty funny to see a guy used to helping doctors and lawyers have to deal with Newhizzle's swings. It is nice of you to try to help him out, he seems like a good guy.
Old 07-11-2007, 04:57 PM

Buy Brandi into a sattelite and tell her Mark did it.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:08 PM

everything he desires from the pocketfives shop.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:28 PM

Put him on a cruise ship that doesn't have gambling for a few days. No internet and can't run to the airport to escape.

If that's too expensive, send him to Utah.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:36 PM

coaching with tommy angelo is an amazingly good idea.

I thinkit's like 8k though.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:42 PM

Buy him a blow up doll.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thus far, I really like the idea of a money manager.

[/ QUOTE ]

I LOVE that idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think he needs a money manager to tell him to stop loaning money to degen scumbags and stop playing above his current liquid bankroll.

[/ QUOTE ]

What other option, then? It is clear that he can't say no to these people who want his money but never intend to pay him back. However, if a third party who is objective and with no agenda can handle his money until he figures out what his internal censors will be when dealing with people and with finances, then I think that is one way to go.

I also like the idea of pairing a money manager up with a life coach because that is truly the root cause here - his outlook on life and how his outlook influences his choices. What is even better is getting Mark one person that can do both.

Some people treat poker as a business and they are independent contractors. Mark needs a board of director(s) to gain some control over his situation.

Yes, I'm serious...the only time I've been serious in this forum because I've seen this guy destroy himself after winning a tournament. Winning one of these major events should be life changing in a positive way, not like this...
Old 07-11-2007, 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I dont believe your motivation is as altruistic as you are trying to make it out to be. Dont get me wrong, I think starting another new thread about this guy, pointing out his degenerate lifestyle in a most condecending tone is probably just enough to make him happy.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a pretty awsome summary judgment considering we've probably never met.

[/ QUOTE ]

Forgetting your total misuse of the term "summary judgement", there is no need for anybody to have met you to understand that your OP is in no way beneficial to Marc. When you make a post like you did, referring to him as if he were a child, it only reopened the flood gates for posters to take a whack at him.

If you can not see how transparent your post is then maybe the money would be better spent for you to learn some social skills. However, you can't buy class.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a sad little man. The post was made with good intentions. You need to learn we don't all operate with the same motives.