Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2007, 07:47 PM

Default Re: The Next Lee Hotti

Old 06-21-2007, 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

depends what area of the country, there is no way these guys get anything other than laughed at by girls in st. louis, Im betting this is true anywhere but NYC/NJ

[/ QUOTE ]

These guys get laughed out of (most of) Manhattan and Brooklyn too. It's just these weird little pockets of Stunta culture where they thrive. Nothing but tanning salons, gyms, and hair salons.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:07 PM

All the hate in this thread annoys me.

Yes, these guys look pretty ridiculous, but they seem to be enjoying themselves and they seem to be pulling some decent tail so why all of the hate for them?

Do you hate on them just because they look different and have a twisted perception of what is cool or do you hate on them because they seem to be affluent and were probably afforded opportunities that you did not have at their age?

Do you hate on them because they pose for pictures in an odd way and because they style their hair? Do you hate on them because they are part of the club scene? Do you hate on them because they are self confident and you don't feel that they should be?

These all seem like really odd reasons for the venom being spewed.

I have no problem with people like these guys being laughed at for the same reasons why I have no problem with laughing at fat people, or short people, or retards, or whatever else we find funny. I just don't understand the hate.

edit: and yea, thats blow on the table, and a lot of it.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Yes, these guys look pretty ridiculous, but they seem to be enjoying themselves and they seem to be pulling some decent tail so why all of the hate for them?

Do you hate on them just because they look different and have a twisted perception of what is cool or do you hate on them because they seem to be affluent and were probably afforded opportunities that you did not have at their age?

Do you hate on them because they pose for pictures in an odd way and because they style their hair? That seems like an odd reason for the venom too.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's my small penis that makes me hate.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Do you hate on them because they pose for pictures in an odd way and because they style their hair? That seems like an odd reason for the venom too.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's my small penis that makes me hate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Society made me.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:26 PM

The dislike for people like them comes from having to deal with people like them. They seem like the kind of people who would:

1. Blow through a 4 way stop on their cell phone and flip you off because you had to slam on the brakes to avoid them hitting you.

2. Bump into you and spill you drink, then yell "what the [censored] your is problem?". Then all of six of them like are like "you wanna get your ass kicked?".

3. Smack their girlfriends when they "get outta line" and expect the girl to apologize for whatever it is they think she did to deserve it.

I have a nephew like this, and he's an [censored]. That's where my dislike for these cretins comes from because I have to put with this nonsense at every family function. His whole life revolves around drinking, fighting, and date rape. Consider me unimpressed. I'd like to see how their modern day Fonzi schtick plays when they hit their mid 30's.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:27 PM

Let's play a game: Find Joey's Teeth.

Seriously, I don't think there's a single picture in which his teeth make an appearance. Snaggletooth? Who knows.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Do you hate on them because they pose for pictures in an odd way and because they style their hair? Do you hate on them because they are part of the club scene? Do you hate on them because they are self confident and you don't feel that they should be?

These all seem like really odd reasons for the venom being spewed.

I have no problem with people like these guys being laughed at for the same reasons why I have no problem with laughing at fat people, or short people, or retards, or whatever else we find funny. I just don't understand the hate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, because short/retarded people have a choice about being short or retarded. Or, wait, is your point that these guys have no choice as far as man-tanning, spiking their hair, and pursing their lips in every single picture taken of them? Well, one or the other, I guess.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The dislike for people like them comes from having to deal with people like them. They seem like the kind of people who would:

1. Blow through a 4 way stop on their cell phone and flip you off because you had to slam on the brakes to avoid them hitting you.

2. Bump into you and spill you drink, then yell "what the [censored] your is problem?". Then all of six of them like are like "you wanna get your ass kicked?".

3. Smack their girlfriends when they "get outta line" and expect the girl to apologize for whatever it is they think she did to deserve it.

I have a nephew like this, and he's an [censored]. That's where my dislike for these cretins comes from because I have to put with this nonsense at every family function. His whole life revolves around drinking, fighting, and date rape. Consider me unimpressed. I'd like to see how their modern day Fonzi schtick plays when they hit their mid 30's.

[/ QUOTE ]

wasnt the fonz 30?
Old 06-21-2007, 08:32 PM

I don't think the character was. Well, not the first few seasons anyway. I was thinking of Sandler's buddy in "The Wedding Singer" as the poster boy for the "too old to be acting like this but can't let go of my youth" routine.