Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2007, 02:10 PM

Default Re: What\'s the use of washcloths?

[ QUOTE ]
Do any guys loofa/scrub their junk? I would think that would not be fun. You gotta triangle that [censored]. I don't think anyone would be able to tell the difference fully clothed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the guys talking about using loofas and apricot washes is pretty funny, actually. Not that there's anything wrong with that. OOT is going hardcore metro I guess.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

All I'm telling you guys is that you should scrub your junk. A soapy, lathered up loofah will do a much better job than your hand. If that's not obvious, I don't know what is. Personal hygiene is incredibly important to girls and is often overlooked by even the most attractive guys. But if you want to scoff at me and my ridiculous notions and my relevant personal experience, that is fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

And yet, the dirtiest guys still get girlfriends.

My point? It's not a deal breaker and never will be, but you're making it seem like it's OMG YOU DON'T USE A LOOFAH? EWWW. Seems pretty dramatic to me.

I don't use anything, and I really think it's more a personal preference. If anyone thinks I'm dirty because I don't use a loofah, then I think they're stupid
Old 06-11-2007, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

All I'm telling you guys is that you should scrub your junk. A soapy, lathered up loofah will do a much better job than your hand. If that's not obvious, I don't know what is. Personal hygiene is incredibly important to girls and is often overlooked by even the most attractive guys. But if you want to scoff at me and my ridiculous notions and my relevant personal experience, that is fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

And yet, the dirtiest guys still get girlfriends.

My point? It's not a deal breaker and never will be, but you're making it seem like it's OMG YOU DON'T USE A LOOFAH? EWWW. Seems pretty dramatic to me.

I don't use anything, and I really think it's more a personal preference. If anyone thinks I'm dirty because I don't use a loofah, then I think they're stupid

[/ QUOTE ]

A chick is going to be much more willing to give you a bj if you dont smell like ball sweat everytime she goes down on you.

Ditto. Good soap works. At least guy soap does. That chick stuff like Dove leaves a layer of slime on me and makes me feel dirtier after I get out of the shower than when I came in.

[ QUOTE ]

A chick is going to be much more willing to give you a bj if you dont smell like ball sweat everytime she goes down on you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously, but that has nothing to do with whether or not you use a loofah/washcloth
Old 06-11-2007, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously, but that has nothing to do with whether or not you use a loofah/washcloth

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont see how you could possibly get a clean choad without the use of a wash cloth.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:20 PM

Any guy who isn't thoroughly washing their junk is doing a disservice to every other guy. You are the reason that there are chicks that don't like giving head.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:21 PM

I was a non washcloth person for most of my life.

About 4 years ago I switched to shower gel + loofa.

I feel substantially cleaner now than I did then. Just the abrasive nature of the loofa is awesome.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL, Blarg, I said exactly what I meant. You are so quick to attack people when you don't agree with them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I quoted you! There is zero lack of clarity here.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you talking about? I didn't say anything about you lacking clarity.

I said:
[ QUOTE ]
Ugh, you've got to use SOMETHING besides your hand when you wash. You soap up and slough off to remove dirt, germs, and dead skin. Just rubbing soap all over your body is NOT enough. I would never get near a guy if he told me he just "used his hand." Gross.

[/ QUOTE ]

To which you replied:
[ QUOTE ]
I'd bet the times anyone knows this one way or the other before they get anywhere near each other is close to never.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not understand how this relates to my point at all. I'm not making any claim about how often people know the washing habits before they get physical with somebody. The odds of someone knowing this beforehand has nothing to do with the fact that I still believe it's a sub-optimal hygiene habit. I'm sure your statement is correct, I just think it's irrelevant. And gay of us to bring the argument this far. Jeez.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFMFT.

I think it's hilarious all the guys here who obviously don't use washclothes or loofahs are disregarding my opinion in the matter. How convenient! Have you ever had your nose near your own balls?