Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How close is the Bible that we know today in relation to the original manuscripts?
Very Close 2 10.53%
Somewhat Close 2 10.53%
Not Even Close 6 31.58%
I don't have a clue 9 47.37%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-09-2007, 04:47 AM

Default Re: Message to NVG

[ QUOTE ]
No one besides myself and the two people whom I have had serious problems with, know what truly transpired in those events. Everything else is mere speculation and innuendo.

What troubles me the most is that very few people know me, yet I am continually referred to as being a "theif" and a "whore". This could not be further from the truth. I have been with only two people in the poker world. Both of whom I was involved in serious relationships. And both of these relationships ended in a friendship.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, didn't newhizzle say you burned through his PS account playing like a total f'ing idiot?
Old 06-09-2007, 04:53 AM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Brandi....vfn post. If your still online when you see this give me a ring.

I can without a doubt speak on her behalf better than anyone else in the poker community or maybe even in world. We have spent more time collectively together than anyone else has.

I have said certain things on here about Brandi due to some anger and frustration I felt. She obv felt the same. It happens in relationships. We have since resolved many issues and are both in a better place. We both have acknowledged we have said and done things to each other that we regret. Again, common in relationships.

I will say this. For the people that do know me personally, they know I am not a liar or dishonest in any way. I know her better than any other person does. She never stole a penny from me or hustled me in any way. I can say that firsthand. Any inference made to the contrary is simply not true.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pimprexel about a week ago:[ QUOTE ]

Inthe process of rebuiling my 100k summer of love bankroll that ceases to exist anymore. I take full responsibility. So go ahead and bash me. I made a mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

please explain change of heart and bankroll status
Old 06-09-2007, 04:54 AM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="purple">brandi,

do u ever plan to compensate newhouse for the time you burnt thru his roll on PS? your reputation as a thief stems mainly from that incident.
</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="purple">PLEASE ANSWER THIS. IT'S IMPORTANT.</font>

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 06-09-2007, 04:55 AM

Attraction.Two way street.You give me,I give you.You need me,I need you.One of the laws of nature is to attract what you yourself are attracted to.
Brandi has ambitions to become a great poker player,she is attracted to good poker players to talk to.Of course that leads to that two way street law of attraction.
She is young and of course she will make mistakes.But because she is a female in a mostly male enviroment she is BRANDed HAW for those mistakes.
She is neither a whore or a thief.
She is a young ambitious person living her dream.
Old 06-09-2007, 04:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
o/u set at 273 replies

[/ QUOTE ]

over unless its locked

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, that's part of the analysis. Otherwise it's like taking: the Colts over unless Manning gets hurt at some point of the game.
Old 06-09-2007, 05:00 AM

100k wat a sucker

ban
Old 06-09-2007, 05:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Brandi....vfn post. If your still online when you see this give me a ring.

I can without a doubt speak on her behalf better than anyone else in the poker community or maybe even in world. We have spent more time collectively together than anyone else has.

I have said certain things on here about Brandi due to some anger and frustration I felt. She obv felt the same. It happens in relationships. We have since resolved many issues and are both in a better place. We both have acknowledged we have said and done things to each other that we regret. Again, common in relationships.

I will say this. For the people that do know me personally, they know I am not a liar or dishonest in any way. I know her better than any other person does. She never stole a penny from me or hustled me in any way. I can say that firsthand. Any inference made to the contrary is simply not true.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pimprexel about a week ago:[ QUOTE ]

Inthe process of rebuiling my 100k summer of love bankroll that ceases to exist anymore. I take full responsibility. So go ahead and bash me. I made a mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

please explain change of heart and bankroll status

[/ QUOTE ]

I never anywhere said anything about her stealing from me. Never happened. I blew a bunch of money, was playing poorly, and obv other factors. Brandi and I are fine as forementioned. Resolved certain private issues and all is well.
Old 06-09-2007, 05:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
She never stole a penny from me or hustled me in any way. I can say that firsthand. Any inference made to the contrary is simply not true.

[/ QUOTE ]

But when you said 'time to rebuild my $100,000 bankroll', you implied that the reason it no longer existed was because of your period with Brandi.

Though I didn't read that as suggesting she stole it, it's hard not to view her as a hustler who stays with a guy until he's blown his roll on her, and then moves on to the next sucker.

Are you saying that we should believe what you're saying now, and disregard what you said then?
Old 06-09-2007, 05:02 AM

Why on earth is Brandi's title not "knows all the percentages"?
Old 06-09-2007, 05:03 AM

Hi Brandi. I made you a new avatar.