Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2007, 07:49 PM

Default Re: Brandi and Captain Tom in same tournament

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Go Brandi...Just the fact that she has made it this far shows that she has the skills to be a winning tournamet player. She is played in only (2) major tournaments and both time finished deep. I would love more than anything n the world for her to win and leave the community speechless. I have no doubt she is capable of winning this thing and regardless of what happens, she has nothing left to prove. She made her point.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is how we know p0ker will never be short of suckers. DUCY?

[/ QUOTE ]

levled obv
Old 06-07-2007, 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Well, after the jack hit, she was like 75-95%, which is exactly where she said she would be.

[/ QUOTE ]
Which means she's now calculating the odds one street ahead of everyone else. Oh my god, skynet has achieved self-awareness!
Old 06-07-2007, 08:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Go Brandi...Just the fact that she has made it this far shows that she has the skills to be a winning tournamet player. She is played in only (2) major tournaments and both time finished deep. I would love more than anything n the world for her to win and leave the community speechless. I have no doubt she is capable of winning this thing and regardless of what happens, she has nothing left to prove. She made her point.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

levled obv

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-07-2007, 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi Hawbaker Eliminated
Brandi Hawbaker limped in from late position, Chris Shubert moved all in from the button and Hawbaker called. Hawbaker flipped up the Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] while Shubert tabled the A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] . Shubert hit a king on the flop to win the pot and cripple Hawbaker.

On the very next hand, Hawbaker moved all in from middle position with A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and ran into Matt Shepsky's A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. No miracle for Brandi on the board and she was eliminated.

[/ QUOTE ]

So much for that 75-95% edge.....
Old 06-07-2007, 08:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Brandi Hawbaker Eliminated
Brandi Hawbaker limped in from late position, Chris Shubert moved all in from the button and Hawbaker called. Hawbaker flipped up the while Shubert tabled the . Shubert hit a king on the flop to win the pot and cripple Hawbaker.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
link????????????????????/
Old 06-07-2007, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Brandi Busto
Old 06-07-2007, 08:43 PM

Hi PIE!!!!!!!
Old 06-07-2007, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Brandi Busto

[/ QUOTE ]

And the stool gets loosend even further. Poor girl will be wearing depends by age 40.
Old 06-07-2007, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

levled obv

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong. this guy is the jackass who proposed to her or something. he is not smart.
Old 06-07-2007, 08:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

levled obv

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong. this guy is the jackass who proposed to her or something. he is not smart.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was this the same idiot a few months saying Brandi was the love of his life and they were going to LA and start a family? What a sap. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]