Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2006, 05:41 PM

Default Re: Really F-d up situation I have found myself in...(long)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
break up with this chick

[/ QUOTE ]

i honestly think this is the correct advice. sad, but true. you're a gambler joe, this relationship just might be -LV. it sucks that some douchebag ex has to ruin your [censored], but let's be logical here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im with these guys here. I hate to say it, but unless you are really emotionally invested here, its prolly not worth it. Baggage is baggage, even if it isnt her fault, its can be a dealbreaker just like any other number of things about a person can be a deal breaker.

If however you love her, or feel she is potentially worth your life, then this is areally tough situation. I dont have any good advice, cuz I have zero experience here. Buying a gun seems smart,but could just end up escalating the situation. Id definitely press charges on him, bt more than anything I would try and find someone to talk to who is trained in dealing with these kind of situations and take whatever advice they ahve to give. This kinda stuff is unofrtunately common, so there has to be some kind of hotline or webgroup or counseling service or something that you can get good reliable information from. Good luck man
Old 02-20-2006, 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If the guy is still chasing her after 13 years, hiring a PI -- a restraining order wont do jack.

I think it's time to reasses the relationship. You are gonna be dealing with this putz for a while. Is it worth it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to agree with this completely. This is a simple situation...ditch the relationship as it is not worth your health/life, etc...You have no kids with her and honestly have no obligations toward her. She brought this on herself and she should not have opened her mouth about you.

this guy will not go away b/c a judge signs a restraining order.

time to move on

no poon is worth your ass, even fine asian poon

BUT --------- if you do continue the relationship:

1. Get everything on public record, start a file just in case some [censored] goes down, they know who to turn to

2. Call his family and let them know of the situation...

3. Hire a PI yourself and do some digging

can we get an update?

I might have to call SHENNANIGANS on this one considering posting on 2+2 would be the last thing on my mind when I have a psycho truck driver, and an asian to boot, hot on my tail.

I've seen Joyride, I know what's up.
Old 02-20-2006, 05:44 PM

Sorry to hear about this.

Stay safe, bud

scrub
Old 02-20-2006, 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there anything the police can do beyond a restraining order? Something tells me this guy isn't going to care much about it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-20-2006, 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
File a restraining order and then disappear. They guy is a nutcase. Is your life worth it?

Seriously. Move and make sure he can't find you. I'd make sure the gf does the same thing. Change your name if you have to. Based on what he's done he's the type to take it to the next level. Either be prepared to defend yourself always or make yourself unavailable. Expecting the police to protect you is a recipie for disaster.

[/ QUOTE ]

It sounds like, at the very least, the chick should move immediately. And your moving wouldn't bad the worst idea. This guy is even coming with friends, it sounds like, so there's no way this crazy is less than determined or you will get anything like a fair chance. Getting killed may be the least of your problems with this guy; he probably doesn't want just to eliminate you, but hates you.

Definitely the police can't be relied upon in cases like this. They're only the clean up crew. By the time they come around, it won't really matter anymore.
Old 02-20-2006, 05:55 PM

Joe: I think you're doing the right thing getting the cops involved. Get the restraing order, keep your cell on you to call in case you see them again, and maybe keep a bat on hand at home.

Also, someone else mentioned having the girl's brother talk to this guy, as apparently they know each other....(the way you worded it was a little confusing, but I think this is what you meant).

Finally, I'll see that ankle, and raise you this:

Old 02-20-2006, 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Talk to her brother maybe? Since he´s friends with the guy, maybe he can help.

[/ QUOTE ]

If her brother knows about this and is still friends with the guy, and even lets him in and lets him look through her stuff, it sounds like the brother is on the guy's side, not his sisters.

Some of these traditional cultures are VERY crazy.
Old 02-20-2006, 05:57 PM

Default Re: Don\'t worry about some asian

[ QUOTE ]
don't worry about this dude. hes asian and asian poeple are little wussies. they won't do crap. if you wanted to, you could break both your legs and still kick both of thier asses in a fight.

nobody in the country worries about or fears asian men and thats the simple truth. so just ignore him and if he comes around, have one of your healthier buddies tell him to go piss off. if hes still being stubborn either get the cops to arrest him, or beat the crap out of him if he tresspasses on your property.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow...i grew up in LA and some of the hardest gangs at my school were asian gangs. They were not to be [censored] with and we always made it a goal to have at least one friend who was a memeber just in case.

I've seen people get stabbed, hit with bats, and we even saw someone get shot at a local pool-hall once, all by asian gangs.

not sure where you live but in LA we do take them seriously, even if their spoilers on their Civis are 5 feet tall.
Old 02-20-2006, 06:01 PM

FWIW get the restraining order if you can but don't expect it to stop a crazy psycho. The cops won't help you here too much methinks. I like your plan.
Old 02-20-2006, 06:06 PM

GUN