Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2007, 03:18 PM

Default Re: I am no longer tipping the dealers at CAZ until.......(long)

[ QUOTE ]
I think your just making an excuse up so you dont have to tip anymore, seriously. This cross anyone else's mind?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're really a dealer at CAZ then I must know you. PM me who you are. If it turns out that this reply is not just kidding around and that you really are a dealer at CAZ and am upset with me and this thread then we can have our talk. I will listen to you tell me off in return for you listening to me while I tell YOU off. I predict you won't like it worse than I won't like it. Much worse.
Old 05-17-2007, 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you make me sick, this is really disgusting. Why the hell would you make my wife and kids suffer just because your a damn tightass. Next time I see you at CAZ im gonna pull you aside and have a long ass talk with you, a long talk......

[/ QUOTE ]

He must've really gotten carried away. Our meet-up should be a hoot. If it's good enough I'll have a TR.

ps, CAZdealer: I managed low income housing in the South Bronx for a loooong time. I can't be insulted and I've been called every name you can think of. I consider myself immune. Bring your best stuff and give it a try. It's been a while for me and I'm feeling a bit nostalgic.
Old 05-17-2007, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't like doing it AT ALL and am hoping that I get asked why as soon as possible so my many friends will know that it's nothing personal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally I would never aska player why he wasn't tipping me. And I would be offended by a dealer asking this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know where you are a dealer. It's probably a lot different than at CAZ. Things are pretty sociable here, many of the dealers that I'm not tipping I consider (if not actual friends) at least close acquaintances and they also play in the games. They will know that something must be *wrong* if I'm suddenly not tipping them, some of them are bound to ask, and I'll be glad when they do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Howard - i think this is something you are trying to convince yourself rather than an actual fact. There is already evidence that suggests otherwise. Your reasons to stop topping are very good, your method of communication is the problem. Its incredibly passive aggressive, and will not help you to sway anyone's opinions or actions in your favor - which should be your ultimate goal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough. I will re-evaluate in 2 weeks.
Old 05-17-2007, 03:31 PM

Howard sorry I was steaming, you should already know who this is. It's "me". Anyway, my point is, your making my wife and kids suffer so you can make a point, and I dont think its right. Howard I dont want to get in a fight with you, I apoligize for being rude. GL
Old 05-17-2007, 03:35 PM

I'm with you Howard. I forwarded this on to a bunch of friends who are gonna try it out also. Enough with the bad dealing !
Old 05-17-2007, 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you make me sick, this is really disgusting. Why the hell would you make my wife and kids suffer just because your a damn tightass. Next time I see you at CAZ im gonna pull you aside and have a long ass talk with you, a long talk......

[/ QUOTE ]

He must've really gotten carried away. Our meet-up should be a hoot. If it's good enough I'll have a TR.

ps, CAZdealer: I managed low income housing in the South Bronx for a loooong time. I can't be insulted and I've been called every name you can think of. I consider myself immune. Bring your best stuff and give it a try. It's been a while for me and I'm feeling a bit nostalgic.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK why isnt howard getting banned, TT? this is rude also.
Old 05-17-2007, 03:45 PM

Howard's contributions to 2+2 are pretty great. He's one of the posters I always read in mid limit. It would take more then that to "ban" him. And if he says it's time to stop tipping, then it's his choice. I'm all for it.
Old 05-17-2007, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You know something, MrFakeNameAccount, you are not doing a lot (positive) for the reputation of CAZ dealers.
Old 05-17-2007, 03:49 PM

man I'm with howard, I'm done tipping
Old 05-17-2007, 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

CAZdealer1 - your a troll, he isnt (usually). Howard knows how to use an internet forum, you have already proven that you don't. You had 3 posts on the forum and all 3 were bad, including one placed in the wrong place. Howard has proven himself over a long period of time to be valuable to this community, your just dust in the wind at this stage, you have proven to be nothing more than a pain since I have to moderate 1/3 of what you posted so far. And at this rate since you still don't understand that you don't post in a new thread to send a private message to someone there is a decent chance you might get banned again if you don't get your act together.

To top it all off... you come across as a personification of whats wrong with the dealers at CAZ. You didn't get banned for that, and you never would of course... but I can take the oportunity to say your the problem if your more interested in your tip from Howard than making the card room better so you can make more tips.