Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2007, 05:31 AM

Default Re: ever been in a interracial relationship

My current and 4 last gf before were non-whites.
90% of the time you will have problems with the familly.
Traditional asian family especially can be a pain in the azz.

But I'm ok with white girls.
As long as they know when to shut up, are submissive, slim, good in bed and know how to cook and take care of the house.
Wait... is there any left?
Old 05-11-2007, 06:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1)my sister said that she wouldn't come to my wedding if i married a non-jew (she's orthodox jew, i'm pretty much athiest). i actually was considering marrying the girl and this caused some rough times between my sister and i.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell her some unknown from 2+2 thinks she's a ridiculously bad sister/friend for this. While you're at it, give her a slap in the face for me. She and people like her deserve it.
Old 05-11-2007, 08:51 AM

I have never "dated" outside of my race, but I have humped a few black girls. I once messed around with an arabian chick who would only let me put it in her butt. (no she didn't have or used to have a wee)
Old 05-11-2007, 09:04 AM

I dated a Jew once.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:26 AM

I did a Chinese girl once. Only problem with that, an hour later you're horny again.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Last one or two were white/hispanic, hispanic, or white. My wife is the white/hispanic (and obviously the last girl I dated) but you wouldn't really know it by looking at her.

[/ QUOTE ]

This one does not count. Hispanic is the new white.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I date an Indian girl My parents and the rest of my family love her. She's very atypical for an Indian girl though, not at all like most stereotypes (nerdy, stuck-up, prudish). Her family is a bit more traditional but not too bad; they seem to like me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm living with my indian GF now. It's sort of the same deal - her family used to be "traditional" (defined as "barely tolerating non-indians" and definitely not marrying them) but Toronto kind of knocked the tradition out of them. When you raise a family here, and your neighbor on one side is French Canadian and on the other side is Korean and your kids friends are Vietnamese, Chinese, Irish, German ... well, you get the idea.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:45 AM

Next week I’m celebrating my 15th anniversary. I’m white she’s black. I’m also 9 years older than her. She was 19 when we met and 2 months shy of 22 when we married. I have a redneck older brother who has said some crazy crap in the past, even though he stood up at the wedding. He’s still a redneck, but he has changed his tune since we had children (3 girls, and they are all attractive which scares me as the oldest is not to far from puberty). Race is not an issue with anyone on both sides of our family. If it is with any of the grandparents then they are good at keeping it away from us. There is a little bit of silly ignorance that pops up once in a while, but very minor things that I can’t even think up examples of they are so insignificant.

Almost everyone thought the age difference was going to be the cause of our problems and that the race issue wasn’t as big of a deal. The funny thing about this is my grandfather is 9 years older than my grandmother and my dad remarried (after my brothers and I were all in our twenties) someone over 10 years younger than him.

You will never be happy if you choose who you date based on what you think other people may think. This became very clear to me after I broke up with a girlfriend before I met my wife. That girl had a child when we met and we had been dating for over a year. Shortly after I broke up with her, I was visiting my mother and my grandmother told me “You don’t want to marry a black girl, especially one with a child.” I didn’t really say anything but inside I was thinking “How the h$11 do you now what I want?” That’s when I realized that I had made too many decisions in my life based on my perceptions of what other people might think of that decision. From that point on I was much less concerned about what other people think, and a year later I met my wife and couldn’t be happier.

If you date or marry a good woman, eventually the character of that woman will have been on display often enough to remove the doubts of the ignorant. If you use good judgment in selecting your girlfriends who cares if they aren’t the same race as you? Some guys like blonds, some redheads, some Asian, some white some black, skinny, short, tall. Hot chicks come in all sizes and colors. If they have personality that you like and have the body you find hot, along with the smile you just can’t resist, then go out with her have a great time, and watch all the envious eyes checking out the hottie that can’t get enough of you.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:58 AM

Bucky raises the most important point here, half cast kids are hot, you're doing your kids a huge favour by mixing it up.
Old 05-11-2007, 10:14 AM

I've dated a white woman and a half-Korean woman, but otherwise all my relationships have been with Koreans. I'm Korean, obv. My parents would have flipped had they known about the white one, not just because she's white, but also because she's 3 years older than me and her parents are divorced. Korean parents are funny.