Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2007, 10:43 AM

Default Re: Brag: I have a job

[ QUOTE ]
i had never heard of this guy so i looked him up. thought i would share some of the gold i found while looking for those of u too lazy to search. attracted to squirrel killer

quitting walmart

walking at night

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

My doubts grew when I stopped at the Taco Bell/pizza Hut and a girl was in front of me who looks like everything I dislike.ANd the blonde highschooler said the EXACT following words to the hickish old man griding out a taco bell living as she pulled out a good looking bread stick.
"This bread stick is like, not perfect. can I get a better one?" The hickish looking man said nothing for 3 painfully long seconds and then , reaching better judgment as he looked on the 9.5 out of ten breadstick said "Sure Ill get you a new one, what kind of crispiness are you looking for?"

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I got lost in my thoughts because I tried to talk to bill about poker and I like to think about poker. and he said the most stupid story about a 3-6 limit holdem game( two guys were raising each other before the flop so he folded his pocket twos9according to him the worst hand in poker), and wait for it...wait for it.....a TWO came on the flop!?!?he regrets this decision deeply. and asked me at one point if I knew what a big blind was and I said no, at my home game we only play with small and medium sized blinds.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I walk far distances.Occasionally I walk so far that I cannot go back. I have to call my mom and it sucks. The farthest I think i've walked is about 40 miles. My legs had chafed so bad that they were bleeding after about 25 miles and the blodd stuck to my boxers and the pain was terrible, not that I hated it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Scale of 1 to 10, A+
Old 05-12-2007, 04:01 PM

Bryce:

Write more.

That is all.

<3
Old 05-12-2007, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So, let me get this straight...the WARMER freezer has the milk and butter, and the COLDER freezer has the frozen stuff in it.

Got it.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO

[/ QUOTE ]hah, good post.
Old 05-12-2007, 06:11 PM

Welcome to BBV4L [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

ps lol at all the oot regulars in the thread
Old 05-12-2007, 07:22 PM

Much love
Old 05-13-2007, 05:18 AM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]zomg[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Welcome back spaceman.
Old 05-13-2007, 05:28 AM

I can't believe it took as long as it did for kyle and others to chime in with their sentiments- I did a doubletake when I saw SB as a thread author, and I expected that it would be some kinda ninja bump. So stoked to see spaceman back. Glad to hear bout the new job.

I might not have lots of posts, and I have a pretty *, but if you aint got bryce [censored], you aint got shiiiiiii

*** hahaha I just saw this above, this is wtf I'm talking about

I walk far distances.Occasionally I walk so far that I cannot go back. I have to call my mom and it sucks. The farthest I think i've walked is about 40 miles. My legs had chafed so bad that they were bleeding after about 25 miles and the blodd stuck to my boxers and the pain was terrible, not that I hated it.