Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2005, 03:30 PM

Default Re: Why are some 2+2ers such arrogant Prixs

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I [censored] hate 90% of people who reply at the Pot-Limit and No-Lmit forums (other forums are fine). They are cocky arrogant people who never ever respected one single post I made. All they like to read is the [censored] structured-hand-analisys posts that seem to have become the only thing someone can post without getting attacked. What ever happened to "look at this suckout i just lost 12k on xx table" oh no, nowadays you gotta say all your reads, your percentages, every probable hand you put the guy into plus your total ev calculation, not to mention metagame considerations.

[censored] all that, if you dont like the post, just DONT READ IT. people sometimes reply to me with stuff like "you post garbage" and "you're a loser retard". and people who say this are usually small time grinders that play abc poker at NL200 and think they are so good because they think they knwo the 'right way to play" after they read some 2+2 book that tells you your correct vpip pfr and hand selection.

like 90% of times i play, i dont KNOW how to explain how I came to that decision, I just push when I feel i have a good read and I dont bother to do all the calculations. and guess what, it works out for me very well.

ok sorry for using this thread to unload all my contempts but i was getting full of it and i just got pissed that the cocky 2+2ers berrate other people such as yourself besides me.

[/ QUOTE ]

We are not being cocky. We are upset that people are posting a "bad beat" post which wasn't even a bad beat in the first place. If you are going to make a completely retarded post, you should expect to be berated. We at MHPLNL like to make posts that foster good discussion. Do you honestly think that guy with QQ made the MOST RIDICULOUS CALL EVER?
1 post and another post

[/ QUOTE ]

ok so i [censored] exagerated on the thread subject
that doesnt mean that im not a good player or that i deserve disrespect. every reply was mocking at me. and it's ridiculous cause im not a mediocre player as lots of people think so, maybe i just dont knwo how to express my reasoning for my decisions.
Old 10-02-2005, 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi CC:

I don't see any problem with your announcement. Perhaps you should announce the next time you're going to play.

Best wishes,
mason

[/ QUOTE ]

Nominated for pwning of the month. Well done Mason, A++.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 10-02-2005, 07:33 PM

Default That\'s exactly right, WHO CARES (about your loss)?? (nt)

x
Old 10-03-2005, 01:07 AM

I believe many of them are online poker affiliates, and attempt to squash any propoganda or train of thought that indicates online poker might be rigged, they post endless disdainful replies to any player who questions online poker validity. After all, that's sort of what this thread is here for. Trust your instincts and learn from what seems strange and unaccountable.
Old 10-03-2005, 01:21 AM

I dont believe you actually lost that much. I just believe you made that post to see how many condemning and disdainful reaction you would get. If you had a roll that big and you gambled it heads up, you have some serious gamble and perhaps, serious over confidence in your edge heads up. But I simply dont believe you. You seem too smart to be that dumb.
-J
Old 10-03-2005, 03:59 PM

I think it has to do with the age and maturity of the posters. There is a new thread asking age and level played and most are 17 to 22. This explains alot to me.
Old 10-03-2005, 04:16 PM

*deleted*
Old 02-07-2006, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi CC:

I don't see any problem with your announcement. Perhaps you should announce the next time you're going to play.

Best wishes,
mason

[/ QUOTE ]

call the dictionary. this shall be the new definition of owned.

rj
Old 02-07-2006, 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yesterday:

was running good and was up 50BB's.
i was really excited.
then I started running bad (and I was playing kinda tired too) and I dropped 70BB's.
I wasn't as focused as I should have been and probably should have taken a break.
i was disappointed in myself.

I decided to go to bed...but I couldn't sleep (and I wathced that stupid Analyze This movie with Robert DeNiro and Billy Crystal on cable).
Later, I decided to give in another try again with renewed focus and I won 30BB's.
I was happy with the way I played and happy that I finished in the black, even a little bit.

The day before that i ran really hot and finished up 110BB's.
It was really fun.

Shall I continue??

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah! You left us in suspenders... just at the juicy bit.