Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: The American dream is...
becoming wealthy by working hard 19 43.18%
becoming wealthy by working hardly 25 56.82%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-05-2007, 01:20 AM

Default Re: How much of a dick am I?

Yessssssssssssss. You're straight up slanging that rock aren't you?
Old 04-05-2007, 01:27 AM

Yeesh. How is the soloution here not obvious?

You write the stupid letter. Whatever. Big [censored] deal.

From now on every single time any parent ever drops their kid off in the lower lot, you block them in and/or take their license plate number. You immediately go and file a complaint with this guidance councellor (nobody else!).

If possible, you do this every single day as long as you are still going to that school.

If you like, you may continue after you've graduated too.
Old 04-05-2007, 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There is no way a guy could survive driving a prius to high school. I'm picturing a sweet IROC.

[/ QUOTE ]

not true, my school's parking lot was about 20% priuses, it was ridiculous, and lots of mercedes and crap, but my school was also private and full of rich kids, so they got ridiculous new cars as soon as they could drive, pretty stupid to give a 16 year old a new audi but their money, not mine
Old 04-05-2007, 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You have to choose here, be a pussy, or be a hardass. there is no in between.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think there could be, actually.

Look at the situation this way. By blocking her, you made the point you were trying to make to the lady (STOP doing this you bitch!). That's all you were trying to accomplish anyway, wasn't it. Granted, there were other ways to go about it, but chances are she won't be a problem for you anymore.

I say write the apology letter, and MEAN the apology. Here's the in-between, though. Explain your actions thoroughly; that it was a spontaneous overreaction to HER policy violation (this is the key). Throw in a few cliches ("2 wrongs don't make a right", "I've become a better person") and all should be well.

BTW, if this little obstruction always makes you late, maybe you should consider leaving for school a few minutes earlier?
Old 04-05-2007, 01:33 AM

Fury,

A lot of private school kids always have ridiculously nice cars. I knew a bunch of kids in school who totaled their cars in accidents that were 100% their fault, and then they had NICER cars within a week.

I'm not sure what this has to do with the thread though.
Old 04-05-2007, 01:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Fury,

A lot of private school kids always have ridiculously nice cars. I knew a bunch of kids in school who totaled their cars in accidents that were 100% their fault, and then they had NICER cars within a week.

[/ QUOTE ]
I know plenty of kids like this. It makes me sick. I know kids who have had 3 cars within a year of getting their license. One of my girlfriend's friends totaled her car(because she's a terrible driver), had a new one in a week. Another of my girlfriend's friends has had his license for maybe a year...he's had 4 or 5 cars. Want to know why he kept getting new cars? He decided he didn't like the one that he had. 3 [censored] TIMES.

It's disgusting. I'm not even jealous, just dumbfounded.
Old 04-05-2007, 01:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Suspension for not going. If I don't complete both saturday schools before I graduate I get a blank diploma.

[/ QUOTE ]

this could lead to a hilarious adventure, much like Disney's Blank Check
Old 04-05-2007, 01:49 AM

write the sarcastic letter since it's more against my principles to pay $ for punishment. Then be a hardass about it, and every time she or anyone else does it, complain.

Of course, caltrops is a great idea, but its so obvious that you did it, you'd end up in more trouble.

Crovax
Old 04-05-2007, 01:52 AM

It's too late to write the letter. I had to make my decision by the end of school today. If you can't tell by my previous posts, I took the punishment.
Old 04-05-2007, 01:58 AM

You were a bit of a dick so you should apologize to the people at the school, but you should def NOT write her a letter and also screw the detention. Just go say your sorry to the counselor but don't do anything else. It's not worth the school's trouble to make a bigger deal out of it, and if they call your parents, get your parents on your side and have your parents ask if the lady was in the wrong to begin with. The school pretty much has no recourse then. What are they going to flunk you out for this??? Ha.