Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2007, 06:39 PM

Default Re: Official Ultimate Bet Cashout Thread

YES! My check came today. It takes about a week once they have processed your withdrawal request.

1) US
2) Check
3) 1k
4) 4/10
5) 4/19
Old 04-20-2007, 05:19 PM

1) USA
2) ePassporte
3) $500
4) requested 4/19, 11:30 pm CDT
5) received 4/20 10:30 am CDT

Is it just me, or have the complaints about UB cashouts greatly diminished lately?
Old 04-20-2007, 10:07 PM

USA, requested check 12 April, was impressed with prompt service: issued on 17th and in my mailbox today.

I was less impressed with the fact the name on the check isn't mine, so I can't cash it. I play on the site as Middlename Lastname, and my previous checks have variously been made out to Middlename Lastname (account info) or Firstname Lastname (CC info). For some reason this one was addressed to Firstname Lastname Johnston. I have an inquiry in to the cashier help... will keep you posted on how long it takes them to fix it.
Old 04-20-2007, 11:52 PM

i was once acused of being a bot for multi...ing. since they said i was ok i ve withdrawn seamlessly, every attempt less than 17 hours. taken off about 75% of a 3k bankroll.

i do notice the amount of games i played has dwindled though. ub cant keep more than 2 plo 10 player .10 .25 going at one time. bodog got like 8 or 9 going at a time
Old 04-21-2007, 09:37 PM

4/20 requested withdrawal: $800
4/21 today: message on my accout: 'We are sorry, but you are not allowed to make withdrawals. If you have any questions, please contact member services"
No explanation, nothing. I am waiting for a response from them.

It seems like this is happening to tons of players. It seems like this anyone is happening to tons of players. This is my 3rd cashout this week, but I have been playing on ub for 20+hours every week so this is very disturbing that they would freeze my account like this. It seems like it is now very risky to keep your money on UB because they keep freezing accounts??
Old 04-21-2007, 11:03 PM

I'm in the U.S.

I requested an Epassport cashout of 1000$ at about 2am this morning and it was in my account about 12 hours later.
Old 04-21-2007, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i was once acused of being a bot for multi...ing. since they said i was ok i ve withdrawn seamlessly, every attempt less than 17 hours. taken off about 75% of a 3k bankroll.

i do notice the amount of games i played has dwindled though. ub cant keep more than 2 plo 10 player .10 .25 going at one time. bodog got like 8 or 9 going at a time

[/ QUOTE ]

I just attempted my first cashout since the unfreezing of my account. How much were your cashouts for and how frequent?

Have you made any deposits for bonuses since the accusation? I'm keeping my fingers crossed on a cashout I just made tonight.
Old 04-21-2007, 11:10 PM

Dear Sir/Madam ,

Please be advised that your withdrawal has been subject to a random
security verification in order to minimize fraudulent activity. This
withdrawal is on hold pending verification.

Once the random security verification has been completed, you will be
contacted with complete details. This process may take up to a maximum
of 20 business days.

Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you require further
assistance or additional information.

Best regards,

Randy
Withdrawal Support

Yea- they are really improving security by hassling low stakes no-limit players like me.
Old 04-21-2007, 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
4/20 requested withdrawal: $800
4/21 today: message on my accout: 'We are sorry, but you are not allowed to make withdrawals. If you have any questions, please contact member services"
No explanation, nothing. I am waiting for a response from them.

It seems like this is happening to tons of players. It seems like this anyone is happening to tons of players. This is my 3rd cashout this week, but I have been playing on ub for 20+hours every week so this is very disturbing that they would freeze my account like this. It seems like it is now very risky to keep your money on UB because they keep freezing accounts??

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep us posted on this matter. Did you make a deposit for the reload bonus and trying to cashout? I find it very strange that they would do this after 3 successful cashouts this week. I had this happen to me twice where they suspended my cashout and once, I had my account closed. Everytime, they claimed it was a "mistake" or they overlooked something. I just intitiated a cashout for $1200 today. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it goes through successfully.
Old 04-21-2007, 11:22 PM

No, I did not deposit for a reload bonus- I know they have one going right now, and I didn't deposit for the last one either. My bonus account has been empty for at least over a week. They only "bonus" I have gotten from them is points for cash. I feel like they saw that I was withdrawing a majority of the total money in my account, and decided they would put a stop to that real quick.