Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2007, 12:24 AM

Default Re: your most embarrassing story ever

One of my friends suggested a good one. My friend Jessica in college was very petite, and wheelchair-bound, her legs were useless. My roommate Matt and I would often wheel her across campus to parties we were going to, mostly because on the way back we'd often be drunk and she couldn't get all the way back easily [25 min walk], and by herself at that time of night was a bad idea anyway.

Well, at 2-3am on campus we'd be coming back to her dorm, and the sprinklers would come on. She'd always make us promise not to get her wet, and we'd naturally promise.

Of course, being drunks, we'd wheel her through the sprinklers so she'd get totally soaked in her T-short and shorts. She would scream [mostly with laughter] at the top of her lungs as the water was pretty cold. Her screaming woke up other dorms some nights.

We'd get back to her sorority dorm, and her suitemates literally could not believe we'd done this to poor Jess. Again.

Naturally, we were normally falling down drunk by that point [Matt's nickname was the GPA Anchor] and would often have to crash with 2 of her sorority sisters for the night. [thinly veiled brag].
Old 03-27-2007, 12:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
One of my friends suggested a good one. My friend Jessica in college was very petite, and wheelchair-bound, her legs were useless. My roommate Matt and I would often wheel her across campus to parties we were going to, mostly because on the way back we'd often be drunk and she couldn't get all the way back easily [25 min walk], and by herself at that time of night was a bad idea anyway.

Well, at 2-3am on campus we'd be coming back to her dorm, and the sprinklers would come on. She'd always make us promise not to get her wet, and we'd naturally promise.

Of course, being drunks, we'd wheel her through the sprinklers so she'd get totally soaked in her T-short and shorts. She would scream [mostly with laughter] at the top of her lungs as the water was pretty cold. Her screaming woke up other dorms some nights.

We'd get back to her sorority dorm, and her suitemates literally could not believe we'd done this to poor Jess. Again.

Naturally, we were normally falling down drunk by that point [Matt's nickname was the GPA Anchor] and would often have to crash with 2 of her sorority sisters for the night. [thinly veiled brag].

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
your most embarrassing story ever

[/ QUOTE ]
WTF?
Old 03-27-2007, 12:30 AM

Ohhhh walking with a cripple i get it NM.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ohhhh waling with a cripple i get it NM.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what language that is.

Oh - random people the next day would scream at us for being asshats for a) waking everyone up and b) being 'so mean' to 'that poor girl.' People we didn't even know evidently hated us.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:02 AM

Location: Phase 1: collect underpants Phase 2: ??? Phase 3: Profit

onetime i was in physical therapy and they were massaging my knee and well... there were 5 physical therapists i didn't know smiling and laughing at me. while i wanted to die.
Old 03-27-2007, 05:49 AM

please tell me you hit it.
Old 03-27-2007, 05:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if i ever needed a reason to not start drinking, this thread did it, thanks guys

[/ QUOTE ]

I guarantee you that everyone here would not get rid of these experiences in exchange for not drinking. these are the kind of experiences that are essential to living life. Not drinking/smoking weed is a huge beat and not something that you should advertise. People might think you are mormon.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In August of 06 I went out with this girl for the first time. My friend had introduced me to her and I had been out with her in groups on a couple of different occassions.

On this particular night, it was the first time that her and I had ever gone out solo. The girl is 5'8 and about 105 lbs and is definitely the hottest girl I've ever gone on a date with. She comes over and we have a couple of drinks before going out to the bars. Everything is going great, and I'm pretty certain that if things keep up and we drink enough, that were gonna come back and do the deed.

I live in a single 1 bedroom apartment and have 2 parking spots for my apartment right out my door. I usually just take both spots and pull out diagonally. Since I knew that I was going to have company I just took one spot so she could have the other.

We get in my car to leave and I pull out the way I usually do (diagonally instead of straight back out.) and I hit her car. She lets out this scream and kind of just starts laughing. To make things worse, my car was only a month old and now had a nice big dent over the right side front tire. Her car had a scratch and a dent across the drivers side door.

I was absolutely furious and almost told her to go home as I wanted nothing to do with her. I was so upset, because I was doing everything possible to get back on my feet but now I had to fix her car along with mine. Plus I had just put a dent in my brand new mustang.

She had just driven 45 minutes to come see me so I didnt have the heart to just send her home and I thought I could potentially salvage the night.

We went out and she definitely had a much better time then I did, since all I could think about was how I was going to pay for this mess since I was broke. I faked like I didn't really care and made it look like I had as equally as good of a time. The worst part was that me hitting her car totally destroyed the mood as everything was going great prior. She only had 1 drink at the bar and left as soon as I dropped her off.

The damage: I ended up having to fix her car, it cost me $550 and my car to this day still has the dent. I never got to [censored] her and I still see/talk to her every now and then but its more plutonic then anything now and she always gets at me for what happened that night.

It was by far the most expensive date I've ever gone on and I didn't get any tail. The exact moment when our cars collided and she let out that OMG scream is the most embarassing moment of my life.

To make things worse... as I said earlier, she is a friend of one of my guy friends. So the next day she told him what happened, and all my friends made fun of me for about 6 weeks until I started threatening them if they didnt stop. She is the only one who still can say anything about what happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fella... What is wrong with your brain?

[/ QUOTE ]

Aah, the busto date, nothing wrong man, when you are busto, dates are stressful and anything going wrong will tip the scales. I once had a busto date in DC and I ruined it because I was worried about getting towed because I couldn't afford a parking spot...
Old 03-27-2007, 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
onetime i was in physical therapy and they were massaging my knee and well... there were 5 physical therapists i didn't know smiling and laughing at me. while i wanted to die.

[/ QUOTE ]
Aw man, that's awesome. Did he stop massaging you when he saw your reaction, or did he try to be professional about it?