Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2007, 01:00 AM

Default Re: Someone just knocked at my door...

Question: wouldnt the landlord be more willing to do something if you AND several other tenants came to him/her as a group and said you were all leaving because of the loud neighbors?
Old 02-05-2007, 01:19 AM

ok, if it's that bad, call the police....

they will come out and talk to the people for you

the downside is that they sometimes take a long time to show up, but they usually eventually do

especially if it's after 10pm they will give the people a talking to

i had to do this with some of my neighbors where the father and son would brawl, and so i didn't want to confront them

downside is that they may ask you to file a report... tell them it's a recurring occurance and many other neighbors are complaining.... you can also tell them about the leasing office not doing anything, but I doubt they'll do anything about that
Old 02-05-2007, 01:23 AM

You could always install some motion detectors that shout out "THIS IS THE INS" in Spanish.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:23 AM

The disturbing part is that in your update, paperjam, it comes to our attention that apparently you have a small group of ass holish neighbors creating a ruckus that many other neighbors are complaining about. How did race/mexicanism ever come into the discussion? How is it at all relevant?
Old 02-05-2007, 01:31 AM

quit being so passive-agessive and tell those beaners to pipe down.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How did race/mexicanism ever come into the discussion? How is it at all relevant?

[/ QUOTE ]
Did you read the thread at all? This guy is getting kept awake by some dude called Jose. Not cool.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The disturbing part is that in your update, paperjam, it comes to our attention that apparently you have a small group of ass holish neighbors creating a ruckus that many other neighbors are complaining about. How did race/mexicanism ever come into the discussion? How is it at all relevant?

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh. One neighbor, husband and wife, complained to me about them.

Race is relevant because out of the white, Indian, Oriental and possibly other tenants, it isn't a coincidence that the 4 or 5 Latino families are the ones creating the problems.

The only other college students I know of (and live next to) don't create any problems - and these are college students, they party and play music and smoke pot, but, though I can hear their music, it is never even close to as loud as the music coming from.....you know what, screw you chump change, I did not make a single racist remark. I vented about the state of Arizona and if you think that I am being a racist to write down my observations, then you're a moron.

Further, if you think that race/ethnicity is not a factor in any of this, then you are a moron twice over. How about you get off your overly PC [censored] horse. If I am explaining to a co-worker who Sue is in finance, and Sue is the only black woman at the company, I'm not going to describe what color hair she has, I'll say "She's the black woman." Get it?
Old 02-05-2007, 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Race is relevant because out of the white, Indian, Oriental and possibly other tenants, it isn't a coincidence that the 4 or 5 Latino families are the ones creating the problems.

The only other college students I know of (and live next to) don't create any problems - and these are college students, they party and play music and smoke pot, but, though I can hear their music, it is never even close to as loud as the music coming from.....you know what, screw you chump change, I did not make a single racist remark. I vented about the state of Arizona and if you think that I am being a racist to write down my observations, then you're a moron.

Further, if you think that race/ethnicity is not a factor in any of this, then you are a moron twice over. How about you get off your overly PC [censored] horse. If I am explaining to a co-worker who Sue is in finance, and Sue is the only black woman at the company, I'm not going to describe what color hair she has, I'll say "She's the black woman." Get it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nigga [censored] you.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nigga [censored] you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love you Chump Change.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:57 AM

Lolz. Ok, I got a serious reply coming. And it's cool, if you want to vent and direct your frustration towards me, that's all good, I don't mind.