Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2007, 10:53 PM

Default Re: ePassporte is useless - losing donky

Has anyone loaded epass the first time using their bank accounts once verified? I tried to do this twice today and at least once it said "success" but every time I go to epass it keeps telling me I need to load my account to complete the registration process. I don't know if I have to wait the 7 days for the funds to go through to have it stop telling me this or if there is/was a glitch and the funding request never really went through. My fear is that if I keep trying to do this to get past the gltich that I'll have actually requested several loads that all go through.

Could anyone who has loaded their account through their bank accounts tell me how it went for them so I can compare my experience and hopefully figure out what is going on? I've emailed about all this but they've failed to reply so far and I don't even have an account number yet to use as a reference in my emails.
Old 01-31-2007, 11:04 PM

Anyone have any recent success cashing out from ep to bank account. I have initiated withrawls on 1/21 and 1/22 and they have yet to reach my bank account...
Old 01-31-2007, 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone have any recent success cashing out from ep to bank account. I have initiated withrawls on 1/21 and 1/22 and they have yet to reach my bank account...

[/ QUOTE ]

reeeeeeeally.
Old 01-31-2007, 11:59 PM

Default Re: ePassporte is Quick and Easy

I haven't read through this whole thread but the EFT verification deposits are the ones taking forever, not the credit card verifications. Did anybody see the two deposits to their bank account sooner than 7 days?
Old 02-01-2007, 12:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Here my e-mail response to epass after receiving my FIRST e-mail from them.

Please cancel my verification and remove all information pertaining to an account with your company. I had trouble with your registration. I called and all I got was a busy signal. I was never even put on hold. Your site said the only way to contact you was through your internal mail system - no e-mail was listed. I did this and still have not received a reply after 5 days. Then I got this e-mail saying this was a second notice when I never received the first. You guys seem pretty terrible and i want nothing to do with you. Please cancel my unverified account.

Ty,

Topset72

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You guys are losing donkeys. I lost over $20,000 last year. I also looked into another one of these money transfer places recomended by a site. When I went to the company's site the front page said they were no longer taking business from the US. I clicked on the sign-up and it told me i couldn't register because my IP was OUTSIDE of the US. This was news to me as I live in NC.

I have been playing hard core and losing since 99. This week I started looking at boats. Poker is pretty much over for me.

Topset72

[/ QUOTE ]

This post is borderline super.
Old 02-01-2007, 05:47 PM

Update: Two weeks later my test deposits show up. Now I get to wait another week and a half for my deposit from my checking account to the epassporte account to go through. With any luck, in a month I'll be able to see my cash from Full Tilt hit my checking account.

Online poker keeps getting better and better. This time last year I was bitching because Party Poker skipped out on a monthly $100 bonus that would take me a day to clear.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:24 PM

$95 minus fees though, correct? It seems unlikely that you transferred $95 to the poker sites, then transferred $95 back, and you still have $95 total. What did the fees end up being in total?

My own ePassporte experience: signed up today using a credit card (Capital One Visa). I seem to remember trying twice because I got an error message the first time. Called the cc company right away after it worked the 2nd time, and the "pending deposit" from EP was there right away. Loaded my EP instantly and deposited to PS and FTP instantly. Haven't tried to withdraw yet b/c I want to do it with the ATM feature and I don't have the physical card yet. Also, I don't seem to have any fraud or security holds on my cc from this, but will keep an eye on it.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:31 PM

it takes only a couple hours to withdrawl from absolute to my epassporte. i havent tried withdrawing to my bank account yet. like the other guy i am waiting for my visa card to use the atm feature. epassporte is treating me ok and seems to be working fine. this visa card should be a quick and fast way to get money.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:56 PM

Just wanted to update my ePassporte story: About 7 hours after I opened an account, verified it with a cc, and added funds to it from my cc to transfer to poker sites (you have to make a deposit with ePassporte before they'll let you withdraw to it), I got an automated call from the cc asking me to call their toll-free number to verify recent purchases. I called the number, got an automated system that asked me if I had authorized a transaction from a "foreign currency or traveler's check service." I punched the button for yes, the robot thanked me, and that was that.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:42 PM

Question for all you have succeeded with Epassporte in terms of getting your micro deposited -> depositing $ into epassporte -> int FT/Pokerstars -> withdrawing from FT or PS to Epassporte -> Bank Account....

Now did any of you get any email confirmation throughout this entire process? No email confirmation on my email when I deposited money from my Bank Account to Epassporte.... No Phone pick up nor email address listed on their site...

I mean, i hear some transaction successes from some of you. I just can't seem to trust a company if i don't get any of these confirmations....