Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-2006, 04:49 AM

Default Re: Anal Sex - How?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've been seeing this korean girl...

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that I take offense, I just find it amusing that you bother to identify her as such.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?
Old 12-24-2006, 04:51 AM

Ali I'm seriously considering staking you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-24-2006, 04:53 AM

How has anyone not said SIIHP yet?

(though... gugel was close)
Old 12-24-2006, 04:54 AM

lick her ass. if she likes it, plunge it in.
Old 12-24-2006, 05:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lmao, you aren't going to accidentally slip it in unless you have a 1 inch penis. Look, anal sex is not for every girl. And if you have a big [censored] you probably aren't getting anal unless you pay someone. If you are average you shouldn't have to hard a time getting anal if you go about it the right way.

First off you have to understand the anatomy of the ass. There are three muscles in your anus called sphincters. One at the very opening and 2 more as you continue into the anus. These muscles are always constricted to keep [censored] from falling out as you go about your daily business. When you have a bowel movement they will slowly loosen up and stretch allowing you to take dump. These muscles don't just go opening up for no good reason.

So this is what you need to do. Next time you are going down on her you need to only rub on her anus. Preferably with your thumb. If she is wary about anal, i would wait till she is close to climaxing before doing this. Just rub on the outside and press firmly on the anus, but not so much that there is any sort of penetration. do this one or two times before trying anything further.

Once she is comfortable with that sensation she will probably enjoy it. Now you can go for penetration. It's always best to start this out during oral sex, and when your GF is worked up. Start with a small finger, your pinkie or pointer one should be fine. Make sure your nails are trimmed for christ sakes. You don't just slip it in. You'll need both her ass and your finger to be lubed. If you try this during oral you shouldn't need to use anything store bought.

Press softly against her anus and make sure you are communicating with her. The sphincter will slowly loosen as you do this. Push until she tells you to stop and then just retain the pressure. The sphincter will loosen some more and you just keep going until it expands enough that your finger passes this muscle. It will feel like a rubber band sort of.

Once you are in, your GF will probably have the urge to push out. Standard after only pushing out for the past 22 years. She needs to avoid this sensation and instead suck in. This is called a kegal. Sort of like she is holding in a [censored] while she runs to find a bathroom. She will probably need to kegal for the first few times. Eventually she won't have to because the sensation to push out will lessen.

Do not go farther then an inch when you pass the first sphincter. There is another about 2 inches in but you want the first one to get use to this feeling. So while you continue to go down on her slowly move your finger in and out. SLOWLY!! and always listen to what she says. You might have to do this on several sessions before the sphincter gets accustomed. Then you work on the second sphincter in the same way and train it to expand to outside pressure.

After that you upgrade to something thicker until you can do it with your dick.

Just remember what is happening with her body, make sure you are well lubricated, make sure you communicate, and make sure she is sucking in instead of pushing out. Even when your finger, or [censored] are on an out stroke.

Once you can do anal, i suggest spooning. The girl or the guy can then have easy access to the clitoris. You can even use a vibrator which I'm sure she will really enjoy. good luck!!

[/ QUOTE ]

holy crap you rule
Old 12-24-2006, 05:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that I take offense, I just find it amusing that you bother to identify her as such.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

It wouldn't seem strange to me if the subject of OP's post was something along the lines of, "I've been seeing this Korean girl... and she does this weird thing during sex. Is this a Korean/Asian thing?" Or even, "do Korean girls not dig anal?" It just seems weird that after dating the girl for two years he brings up her ethnicity, and then doesn't relate it to the post at all. My uncle married a Korean woman, but he never introduced her like, "this is my Korean wife, Jayna."
Old 12-24-2006, 05:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

It wouldn't seem strange to me if the subject of OP's post was something along the lines of, "I've been seeing this Korean girl... and she does this weird thing during sex. Is this a Korean/Asian thing?" Or even, "do Korean girls not dig anal?" It just seems weird that after dating the girl for two years he brings up her ethnicity, and then doesn't relate it to the post at all. My uncle married a Korean woman, but he never introduced her like, "this is my Korean wife, Jayna."

[/ QUOTE ]
The only reason I brought up her ethnicity is because it might change some of the response I might get. Sexuality is something that's not openly discussed in Asia (except Japan), and many asian girls born and raised in their home country are sexually conservative.. plus her being a virgin originally might change some of the "serious" responses..

I was just telling people that she was asian, not "korean" in particular.. When you met your uncle's wife Jayna, you could probably see that she was asian. On the internet, stating my GF's ethnicity is a better option than posting pics. I just chose the word korean instead of asian.
Old 12-24-2006, 05:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

You have to get her really worked up and into the idea to begin with. No other way in. Once you get her into the idea, you have to get her very aroused, use a lot of lube and/or eat her ass (not really "or" since saliva is not a substitute for lube).

[/ QUOTE ]

Recent experience(+1 Ex) has definitely shown that saliva is a fine substitute for lube. Other than that Ali's post is amazing. The only thing I'd add is that a lot of the anal stuff is mental not physical. I had a long term gf who would let me like once a month or so, and except for the couple times we did it on drugs was always unpleasant for her(even when a couple times when she came during).

Frogic
Old 12-24-2006, 05:48 AM

That is not meant to go in there. A place for everything, and everything in its place.
Old 12-24-2006, 06:00 AM

Wow. This is [censored] brilliant.