Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 05:14 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

Does anybody know about Brandis background? Who is she?
Old 12-16-2006, 05:15 AM

Brandi, I may be able to help you, pm for details.
Old 12-16-2006, 05:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The bottom line is that strippers/whores view all men as suckers and try to get their money, and think that they deserve it because men treat women so badly. But when one of their marks turns the tables on them and cons them, they cry rape.

[/ QUOTE ]

What personal experience do you have with this girl that would make it appropriate for you to compare her to a whore or would make it appropriate for this

[ QUOTE ]

Brandi,

You need to find a backer for your wardrobe. You'll need some nice new clothes to wear to court to go with your boo hoo act when you get sued for defamation of character.

[/ QUOTE ]

to be an appropriate reaction when a young girl claims to have been sexually assualted? If you have more information then i realized than i apologize, in any other event you disgust me.
Old 12-16-2006, 05:22 AM

also want people to keep in mind that this story is coming from the same girl who's 2p2 avatar is clearly showing off her breasts. she has also had more provacative pictures elsewhere. all though that does not mean she deserves any type of disrespect or sexual harrassment. but sex is clearly her selling point and maybe just maybe their is more to the story from Captains point of view [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2006, 05:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The bottom line is that strippers/whores view all men as suckers and try to get their money, and think that they deserve it because men treat women so badly. But when one of their marks turns the tables on them and cons them, they cry rape.

[/ QUOTE ]

BluffThis!=Cap'n Tom??? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2006, 05:23 AM

ggbman,

Your gullibility disgusts me.
Old 12-16-2006, 05:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What personal experience do you have with this girl that would make it appropriate for you to compare her to a whore or would make it appropriate for this

[ QUOTE ]

Brandi,

You need to find a backer for your wardrobe. You'll need some nice new clothes to wear to court to go with your boo hoo act when you get sued for defamation of character.

[/ QUOTE ]

to be an appropriate reaction when a young girl claims to have been sexually assualted? If you have more information then i realized than i apologize, in any other event you disgust me.

[/ QUOTE ]

No [censored] BluffThis! is out of line: let's not let that derail this thread.
Old 12-16-2006, 05:25 AM

Someone post the Full Tilt pic, or the Santa "brandi" image.
Old 12-16-2006, 05:26 AM

FF,

google for "Duke"+"lacrosse"+"rape"+DNA not theirs"+"she lied about not having sex that day"
Old 12-16-2006, 05:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Or/and because most people lack the maturity the tell an unbiased version of a story which has them this emotionally charged. I think it's fine if Shane, who knows her and probably has more information than anyone wants to call her out on that, but you have no more information than anyone else here. I would bet 99.something percent of the time here, the truth is somewhere between the version she gave us and the version Tom Franklin would give us. I personally find it dumb for you to interject yourself into this thread suggesting "Oh maybe shes just NUTS" because any non-retarded person here deduce that

a.) this girl is [censored] up over whatever happened
b.) while she probably contributed to the situation, she probably also was a victim to at least some extent here

So why do you feel the need to be a total schmuck?

[/ QUOTE ]

why are you feeling the need to be captain save a xxx? this is NVG afterall and bluffthis has a right to state his opinion on this juicy story. now if this was posted in psychology or general maybe it would get some more serious and helpful replies.
Closed Thread