Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2006, 08:55 PM

Default Re: Resizeable Tables (Full Tilt, more sites in future) (NEW AHK Scrip

thanks dave I got it all set up. I tested playing on some play money tables and the min pot and max buttons work but the scroll bar doesnt work like 1 of the posters before me stated as well as the buttons and scroll bar for the test box. Also when its my turn to act when I push the one of the buttons for my action fold,check, bet it takes a little while to do the action. I dont know if its my system running slow because or what.
Old 12-10-2006, 09:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hm, I just set the affinity to the same for FTP, PAHUD, and AHK, while setting it to the other one for PT and I have no controls.

[/ QUOTE ]

How are you setting the AHK affinity? It is not the main script that matters, it is the spawned ones (one per table) that need to be on the same core as FullTiltPoker.exe.

And there will still be flicker, unless FullTiltPoker.exe is running at "High" priority, and the AHKs are at "Normal" or less.

PA-HUD and PT affinity should not matter, but setting them to the other CPU can't hurt. Certainly it will stop PT from slowing things down during an import.

I think I'm getting somewhere in my research to set the affinity autmatically via script - I won't know though until I get a dual CPU system up and running (just got an old twin P3 733MHz out of retirement lol).

dave.
Old 12-10-2006, 09:10 PM

Just downloaded new PAHUD version and the stats show up on the table for me. Not sure how feasible it is, but being able to enlarge the fonts for stack sizes/bet sizes would be a huge addition b/c I think I'll go blind trying to read these small fonts over an extended session.
Old 12-10-2006, 09:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Not sure how feasible it is, but being able to enlarge the fonts for stack sizes/bet sizes would be a huge addition

[/ QUOTE ]

This is high up the priority list (behind dual-core flickering issues, but not by a long way [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

dave.
Old 12-10-2006, 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thanks dave I got it all set up. I tested playing on some play money tables and the min pot and max buttons work but the scroll bar doesnt work like 1 of the posters before me stated as well as the buttons and scroll bar for the test box. Also when its my turn to act when I push the one of the buttons for my action fold,check, bet it takes a little while to do the action. I dont know if its my system running slow because or what.

[/ QUOTE ]

I edited this so I figured Id move it to the bottom
Old 12-10-2006, 09:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

How are you setting the AHK affinity? It is not the main script that matters, it is the spawned ones (one per table) that need to be on the same core as FullTiltPoker.exe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh, I was just setting autohotkey.exe to the same cpu as FTP. I will look into this tonight before I play again and see if I can't figure out how to do it correctly.
Old 12-10-2006, 10:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol that _dave_ can do this on his spare time like in a couple of weeks and its gonna take an entire team at FTP like 6 months to a year

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaha yeah, FTPwned, how embarrassing
Old 12-10-2006, 10:16 PM

AEKDB Bro
Old 12-10-2006, 11:06 PM

Hi Dave , hope you can help me out. The Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo tables can be resized (thanks a ton) but unfortunatly there are no buttons to join a table. Also the get chips buttons on the top and option buttons come on for a second or 2 and then disapear then come back and so forth. I changed the priority for PTOmaha to below normal. Any help?
Old 12-11-2006, 12:05 AM

Hi LeeLoo,

This is what happens when FullTiltPoker.exe is not running at a higher priority than the table resize scripts - do you have Full Tilt open before you run the AHK script? (you should get a warning message box if not, telling you to manually up Full Tilt to "High" priority).

Also, it seems this is caused by dual core / dual CPU systems running the AHK on the second core while FT is still redrawing it's tables - I'll have a fix out for this with any luck tomorrow - need me a dual cpu system setup to test on... taking time to get it set up [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

For now you could use task manager to set CPU affinity to CPU0 for both FullTiltPoker.exe and all the AHK files (at least 1+1/table), which should do the job.

dave.