Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2006, 07:15 PM

Default Re: More cop killing goodness....

[ QUOTE ]
p.s. [censored] all of you suburb [censored] that have never even encountered the innercity black community before. you are retarded and clueless. its easy to say I am racist when you have never even lived in the city. Try walking home from school every day scared shitless that you are going to get harassed or physically attacked. you have no idea what its like.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try not being such a pussy?
Old 12-04-2006, 07:17 PM

how is what I am saying not true? Some fun facts for you presented by Bill Cosby and his entourage at Xavier University last year.

African Americans commit the most crime in this country. I believe he said 3 in 5 african american males go to jail at one point in their life.

African americans contribute the least to this countries economy. They head up unemployment.

African Americans use more money than any other racial class in this country.

Those are all statements made by Bill Cosby, or one of the very respectable people in his group that gave the presenation.

Another fact. African Americans reproduce more than any other race in this country. They are estimating by the year 2040, there will be 100 million more people than there are right now. Those 100 million will be african american.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
p.s. [censored] all of you suburb [censored] that have never even encountered the innercity black community before. you are retarded and clueless. its easy to say I am racist when you have never even lived in the city. Try walking home from school every day scared shitless that you are going to get harassed or physically attacked. you have no idea what its like.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try not being such a pussy?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, 5"7 135 lbs in 8th grade. How the [censored] am I going to defend myself against 5 or 10 dudes that are much bigger. [censored], even if they were my size, I am still [censored]. How about you dont talk unless you have had this happen before?
Old 12-04-2006, 07:20 PM

It's really no wonder the black people you grew up with kicked your ass all the time.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
*deleted*

[/ QUOTE ]

...and the countdown to BAN begins...

nice self-destruction
Old 12-04-2006, 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's really no wonder the black people you grew up with kicked your ass all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

because I am white? Seriously dont talk, you are clueless(maybe you arent? if not, my bad, but it seems you have never experienced this).

also, why the [censored] would I just randomly hate people or a group without a reason. Its more like, no wonder you dislike the vast majority of that race, because you got your ass kicked all the time. [censored] you.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
*deleted*

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a Chris Rock routine. You know, the famous Klansman.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:27 PM

No, it's more like black people kicked your ass all the time because you're stupid/racist.

You didn't get your ass kicked because of who they are, it was more likely because of who YOU are.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:37 PM

Sorry beetz..... never once had a cop do anything good for me.... or anyone I know, for that matter.... most of them are ignorant, power-tripping meatheads who barely clawed their way out of high school, love the fact they are given license to use "justifiable force" and then hide behind the cliche of "feeling threatened" to justify their behavior....
(Stereotypes don't just jump out of the woodwork, they are derived from consistent experience representative of a group .... with exceptions, certainly)

Oh, and Howard Cosell lost his job over the same analogy....

Tread lightly....

peace, mondo

P.S. IFF a cop EVER does do anything positive for me, or anyone I know, I'll be sure to let you know.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Actually, you cant compare [censored] to monkeys. I am sorry, thats a terrible statement. Monkeys actually take care of their young. holla

P.s. this is directed towards [censored], and not black people. Big difference. [censored] act worse than animals, black people are well....people.

[/ QUOTE ]

For once I feel utterly certain that I am not the most retarded person in a thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

And for once I agree with you. I think some of the stuff you post is dumb, but you've never even been in this area code.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaha QFT